• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FRHF - Find Rick Halle Fund - Please donate

jcwalsh1

Loc.
Shawnee, KS
All,

I just received the "Could not locate" package from the server I hired to serve Rick with court papers. They have recommended a local private investigator to find his current address. Most believe he is still in Washington state.

I spoke with the investigator and the cost to locate him is between $250 and $400. I am asking for any help that anyone give. $1, $5, anything. I will work with the PI and post his current address for everyone.

If I do get to court and the judge refunds the PI costs I will take all of the money donated, buy a bronco related product (don't worry not from Rick) and raffle it off to the people who donated. $1 donated is one chance to win. $5 = 5 chances, etc.

You can donate directly with paypal to jcwalsh@gmail.com
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=1EoNUSymBLIe6YuvPw5d_A0rF9flO-V5TgtV-Xp8hXV6siS1X6AMe0xIT14&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f80512b0980fcab74f8f86a7539c796f168d210c4948de0f4

Update - If you would prefer to send me a check.
Jeff Walsh
FRHF
5301 Summit Ct.
Shawnee, KS 66216

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
very imaginative, good luck with it!

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
sent from
dhco60@comcast

This could be interesting, and what the hell worth a few bucks to see if anyone can track him down

And I never ordered anything from him

Socal Tom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego, CA
Try doing a whois lookup for his website. It has a mailing address for him. I don't know how current it is. He also has an address in NC.
Tom

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Any one know his date of birth? Or roughly how old he is even? I know someone said he lived in Washington Sate last...any other places? I have a PI in the family and could ask some questions and see what he thinks.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Something you guys need to be aware of is Rick's real first name is Gerald. I do not know if he goes by Rick because it is his middle name or for some other reason, but any legal documents that are used to locate him will have him listed as Gerald Halle.

I've also found this addy for him, not sure if it will help anyone. Thankfully I was able to get my money back from my credit card company, but I wish all who are trying to find him to get their money back luck:

Halle Gerald
3100 Ne 408th St
Woodland, Washington
(360) 263-4714

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Something you guys need to be aware of is Rick's real first name is Gerald. I do not know if he goes by Rick because it is his middle name or for some other reason, but any legal documents that are used to locate him will have him listed as Gerald Halle.

I've also found this addy for him, not sure if it will help anyone. Thankfully I was able to get my money back from my credit card company, but I wish all who are trying to find him to get their money back luck:

Halle Gerald
3100 Ne 408th St
Woodland, Washington
(360) 263-4714
Justin, the person you are referring in this address is 63 years old, I just ran a Zabasearch and it said he was 63

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
OK, that Gerald Halle may not be him, but Rick's first name is definitely Gerald. The invoice I got from him through paypal states "Gerald Halle has sent you an invoice" and during one of our many phone conversations, he explained that the invoice would say Gerald just so I was not confused when I received it.

Again, my apologies if the address I listed was not actually Rick, just trying to make people aware of his true first name.

I fortunately was able to get my money back through my credit card company and hope everyone who is still out money has some type of recourse to resolution.

BroncoWyatt

Just a thought guys, do you think Mr Halle still visits this site, and might read these posts? Just thinkin out loud. ;)