• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Drink holders?

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Share your pics of unique drink holder setups please! I have very limited room due being narrowed and would like to see your pics of drink mounts as well as where you got 'em!

Thanks
Joe

jedblake

Loc.
Boulder City, NV
I've had good luck w/ my fire extinguisher holder I picked up at 4 Wheel Parts, about $15 I think. It fastens to the roll bar using velcro and fits a small water bottle perfect. However, since I'm a roadster I'm exposed to the elements and the material started to fade so I ended up removing. Sorry no pics.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
I bought a no-spill one from Cabela's, Drilled and tapped a hole in the dash bar of my cage and mounted it there. I'll get a pic for you...

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Drink holder for the bicycle ;D

Attachments

• DSC07249.jpg
    DSC07249.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 108

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My Napa has a cheapy plastic mini console that could hold a few CD's and has drink holders on it. Like $20 or so ....

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
I'm on the lookout for a few cup holders too. I recently installed a split bench seat from a '90 ranger and my cup holder/center console thing no longer fits.
I want something that holds 12oz soda cans as well as a 44oz big gulp cup without spending an arm and a leg for it. Will most likely have to be mounted to the roll cage as I have no space on the floor.

If you find something let us know.

Nightmare Bronc

I want something that holds 12oz soda cans as well as a 44oz big gulp cup without spending an arm and a leg for it. Will most likely have to be mounted to the roll cage as I have no space on the floor.

If you find something let us know.[/QUOTE]

X2

yak67

Bronco Guru
here's mine, got it at one of the auto parts stores, attached to my tunnel cover, it adjusts to fit lots of different sizes of cups

Attachments

• DSCN0682[1].jpg
    DSCN0682[1].jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 152

trtlsoup22

I saw a cool huggie at OCBR this past weekend.. I dont have a pic. It was a neoprene huggie with a magnet strip on the side.. They had it stuck to the dash. I thought it was pretty neat.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I liked that one Yank had..
.How nice is your Bronco ... Since mine is a hunting Bronco and I've made nearly every thing on mine .. I picked up just a double drink hold out of a wreck .. Then I fiberglassed it into my also home made center tunnel cover over the shifters . My tunnel cover started out as just a case of Delo oil box ..A few cut with the barlow and some duck tape to hold her in shape ..Then after I got it squared up Fiberlass over the top wand the under side also.. added some sheet glass .& more resin .. Ket it dry and mounted it in place ..glassed in down again and painted it black ..
Good part about mine is I've cut it out 3 times already with the sawzall and then glassed it back in works great.. And holds 2 Blue Beers....

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm on the lookout for a few cup holders too. I recently installed a split bench seat from a '90 ranger and my cup holder/center console thing no longer fits.

If you find something let us know.

Some of these should fit on the seat , if that is an option.
http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Results.aspx?Ntt=console&Ntk=Keyword&Nty=1&N=0

like this one for the floor ... http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Detail.aspx?R=BK_7305392_0006462356

thesnake

Bronco Guru
One of these days I'll have to try and snag one of those "Madgyver" bottle opener things, those are so cool.