• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

July 8-9 Flint River Run Albany Ga.

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Crap I've already got plans next weekend that I can't break. I'd love to be there and see you guys.

ralls,, the long lost one, wish you were coming over, it will be a good time I think, w/ Rev lining things up and Fordman pointing out things to be done and Mr Foamy(aka Double Tap-Bump a Chunk) standing by.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
MASS PM's sent to Bama, Georgia, and N. Florida guys!

Hey Rev,
I think my brother is going to ride up there with me on Saturday because he won't have his Bronco ready in time. I will try to contact Lonesouth also but his Bronco isn't done either. I'm not sure when we will get there so what is the best way for me to contact/find you when I get there? Maybe PM me your number or something.

G

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Rev, thanks for the PM and the invite, but after my 1200+miles/5 day trip to Gore and my 600+mile/4 day trip to SC for the 4th, I ain't going no-where this weekend!!!!%)%)%) I'm spent out and wore out as well!!:cool::cool::cool:

Maybe later this year?? I'd like to come down and play with all you folks!!!
Ya'll have fun!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Yea this is kind of thrown together NGA, Maybe one weekend when I am sitting here bored I may take a trip up to see the NGA stash of Bronco goodness!!!
Would be nice to do a Sat./Sunday Run later this year with one day in Ga. and one day in Bama... Might be a fun one to put together.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
So been getting alot of can't make it's in response to the mass PM, still have enough for a fun time, FORDMAN, what time would be good to meet on Sat. for the river run??

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
sounds good. I know there are one or two that will be at Chehaw, will post directions tonight to the meeting area over off Blaylock.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
It will be closer to 10:00AM before I can get there but I'll call when I get there and come find you guys. Some directions to the wheelin area would be good also, then I can look on Google maps tonight to get a feel for the area.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Nope, real easy to find for you, 19 north to Blaylock, North on Blaylock ¼ mile, on the left

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Shameless Bump, But with info
If you plan on camping at Chehaw, be sure to bring your laptop, we have WiFi!

shonivey

looks like I may be able to get down. gotta figure out if the kids wanna ride down as well. May have to look into one of the cabins , no tent since I moved back from Cali...
And I need to scrutinize the weather as well , I'm topless...
Shon

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
LOL I hear you. alot if the trail is under trees.

As far as the cabins, just bring your own linens, and if you need to cook I have a 2 burner propane stove right outside so you don't need to deal with fires.
Cabins have 4 beds, one is a double, and a table, have to use the bath house for showers and potty. here's a few pics. They are small, but the A/C is cold! and depending on the age of the kids they have a BMX track and a good size playground.

Attachments

• IMG00052-20110614-1818.jpg
    IMG00052-20110614-1818.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG00051-20110614-1817.jpg
    IMG00051-20110614-1817.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 10

shonivey

daughter (17) probably has to work. If I make it I will have my 13 yr. old son with me. but it is up to him...albany or SC to the ECORS race.
Had this 4 day weekend planned for awhile , but no concrete plans.
Shon

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
FordMan
SgtDCoulter
Crewwzin
Broncoman1966
JustaFordGuy (Maybe a buddy or 12)
willtell (possible maybe.)
JDJ(Maybe with the Stang, we want to see how it does on the trail)
shonivey(Maybe/Looking better)
Anyone else?

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I friend of mine from here in Tally just bought his kid this nice 71 halfcab today. I'm trying to talk them into coming to Albany with us Saturday. I'll let you know what they decide tomorrow.

Attachments

• 71halfcab.jpg
    71halfcab.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
SWEET!!! Nice half cab, and let them know that anything hard on the trail can be gone around.