• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
ALT ROUTE show on Esquire ch.
1975 that belongs to someone from Florida I believe.

tumu3u9u.jpg

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I missed it at first, but on Power Nation's Detroit Muscle while they were showing the parts they were putting together to build their LS stroker, they panned across the Summit catalog with a Bronco taking up the entire cover.
I think we mentioned that catalog a few months ago when it came out, but this is the first time I've noticed it on the telly.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I missed it at first, but on Power Nation's Detroit Muscle while they were showing the parts they were putting together to build their LS stroker, they panned across the Summit catalog with a Bronco taking up the entire cover.
I think we mentioned that catalog a few months ago when it came out, but this is the first time I've noticed it on the telly.

Paul

finally was able to see that one.. Weird change from Power block to Power nation.. Wonder how many recordings that jacked up, lol

dao1980

Loc.
Chattanooga
So.. my wife has a thing for old TV shows and since she just finished McMillen and Wife, she's looking for something else to watch. She was trying a show that turned out to be too dumb to enjoy, but I caught this out of the corner of my eye while she was checking out an episode on netflix with the laptop. Can anyone recognize what the show is??

Attachments

• photo 22.JPG
    photo 22.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 47
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 45
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 47
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 51
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 62
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 71
  • photo 11.JPG
    photo 11.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 71

Sherlock

The actress is Pamela Sue Martin who stared in the Nancy Drew Mysteries and Dynasty I think.

Eoth

Bronco Guru
And if I am correct... That is Len Lesser and James Garner driving in a 1975 Bronco in the episode "Say Goodby to Jennifer". My info says that is "Pamela Hensley (married name?).

An old war buddy of Jim's, now a fashion photographer, hires him to track down a beautiful fashion model, whom the authorities claim was killed in a fiery multi-car accident. It turns out the model -- whom several people want dead because of her suspected role in the murder of her nephew -- is hiding in Seattle, and it is up to Jim to find out why.

dao1980

Loc.
Chattanooga
It is Nancy Drew! Good catch Sherlock! Eoth, Sarah just told me that netflix has The Rockford Files as well, so maybe we'll look for that episode tonight or tomorrow night and I'll post any Bronco scenes that I can find.

Dern, this is fun!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, it is ain't it. May have to go catch up on some of those old episodes myself

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This wasn't on TV but I never dreamed I would see an EB in this magazine if the high rollers.
ajena9up.jpg
nu9emu4u.jpg
I'm not sure why they are upside down and sideways but you get the idea.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just caught the front corner of one (looked suspiciously like an Icon) during the intro to an episode of "Motorhead Garage TV" on Velocity.
The guys were introducing the episode at a trade show called something like Custom and Modifiers or somesuch.

Only saw it for a moment, but it was looking pretty good.

Paul

lca'73

Loc.
Asheville, NC
Looks like one of the NY Housewives could actually get a little credit for being pretty cool...

'68 half cab

Attachments

• IMG_4143.jpg
    IMG_4143.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 54

jmeyer1971

Gas monkey garage " fast moving f100" it's just a quick glimpse of the door see if you can catch it