• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Third times a charm v3.0

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Doghouse, it's Northwest Vintage Bronco's - I joined when first moved out here from TX but haven't been able to attend recently. Good group of folks!

I just picked up an UBER (soon to become LUBER) and am looking forward to meeting up with a bunch of like minded Bronco nuts out here again.

Jaromy, Sorry for the sideline from your awesome build thread - I look forward to meeting you and your new family (congrats on that!). We had my daughter out at Katemcy Rocks when she was 10 weeks old, she loves broncos as a result (now 6.5 yrs old!) and has a huge smile on her face driving around in the '72 we just picked up (pic attached).

Joe

I don't mind a sideline or two ;D I hope I can make it out there next Sunday. If I drive the Bronco, the little one won't be there. No back seat and I'm not sure he'll be a passenger for awhile.

Looking forward to checking out your new ride.

driveshafter

Loc.
phoenix az
Holiday

happy holidays well send u the boots on monday sorry about the wait secratery off from school so shes away thanks again

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Here is the reason for the slow build I have going on. Hoping he is into it enough to be his first vehicle.

Oliver Bradley was born Dec 1st at 3:09am. Weighing in at a hefty 8 lbs 15oz and 21.25 inches long. We were able to go home yesterday so we're still getting settled in. It has been an amazing experience.

90EEB499-E95C-4583-A201-514969175903_zpsekpeykwz.jpg

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys! Dad got to dress him today :) Notice the towel on the changing table...that's a funny story

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Ok,I'll bite...What's the towel story? My guess is a diaper change gone wrong.
You need to get Oliver used to the sound of the Bronco early so he'll feel comfortable enough to sleep with the rumble. Getting them used to background noise early will make your life easier. Nice tee shirt, Dad......

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Ok,I'll bite...What's the towel story? My guess is a diaper change gone wrong.
You need to get Oliver used to the sound of the Bronco early so he'll feel comfortable enough to sleep with the rumble. Getting them used to background noise early will make your life easier. Nice tee shirt, Dad......

Diaper change gone wrong would be correct. He's been in the Toyota a few times and hasn't had an issue, but I'm not sure when he'll take his first trip in the Bronco

Hey Jaromy, congrats man, just saw this! :cool:

Thanks Mark! When is the next get together?

Pepper0105

Like your rotator plate for the master cylinder on the h-boost. If I may ask, where did that come from? Looks like a Super Duty booster on a BCBroncos mounting plate?

Thanks,
Todd Z.

Hydroboost looks awesome! What master cylinder is that?

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Hydroboost looks awesome! What master cylinder is that?

Thank you! That's a 1985 Dodge Diplomat master cylinder

How about some info on the new ride. Did you add to the stable or replace?

We are adding to the stable. The Tacoma is a little small for the car seat and anything else. Now I can pull my Bronco around when needed and have something to drive when the Bronco is down for repairs :)

My father inlaw replaced his work trucks and this was his personal truck. He is the original owner. For a 2005 it is in great shape and has a few upgrades.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Taking a little different direction with my build. Bumping so it doesn't go to the archive.

HP D44 all cleaned up and ready for primer.

6B194611-BC5A-4A34-8C5D-098FB7B6B2B4_zpselxcexwg.jpg

My sister surprised us today and took some pictures while we were at work. I'll have better quality pics soon.

18887AEC-E204-4DB6-8576-348A4F98B17E_zps95hkam5c.jpg