• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

351C4V Custom Fenderwell Headers: Shifters mock up. More pics Update...2/15/05

Kidney

Looking real good!!

btw....Whats that lil guy next to the Corona Bottle?

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Wow...

Totally beautiful!

When I get my next rig....should I get my Tranny done by Mad???????

hah! Just think of those shipping charges! HI to DC!!!!!

Ugh!

No joke buddy, thanks for the inspirational photos!

MnkyBiz

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Kidney said:
Looking real good!!

btw....Whats that lil guy next to the {Corona} corrected, Heineken Bottle?

It's my bottle opener made from 351C4v engine parts.

A 351C4V 2.19 intake valve, 2 stock steel rocker arms and 2 spring retainers.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Looking SAWEET Mad! How many EB's are you building right now? You got the one that you are doing the 203/205 in too right? Keep up the good work. It keeps me motivated to keep working on mine. ;)

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
crawln68 said:
Looking SAWEET Mad! How many EB's are you building right now? You got the one that you are doing the 203/205 in too right? Keep up the good work. It keeps me motivated to keep working on mine. ;)
Thanks crawln
Yep, looks looks like I'll be doing a bunch of engine/trans swaps in the next month or so, Need to do the Bronco shuffle again.
Going to do all 3 of my 77s, Everything I had planned awhile back I am now doing.

The 351C4v with the 4 speed top-loader will go into my uncut copper 77, its 302 is tired and the doors will come off along with its rusty top.

The 393 Clevor with NP435/203/205 will go into my "not yet finished painted" yellow 77.

And the rebuilt 351W from the yellow 77 will go into my green daily driver 77 in front of the rebuilt C4.

I'm hoping all the changes go smoothly without any major problems or set-backs.

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
Madgyver said:
It's my bottle opener made from 351C4v engine parts.

A 351C4V 2.19 intake valve, 2 stock steel rocker arms and 2 spring retainers.

Thats pretty cool, you could probably sell those, but parts might be alittle pricey. Work looks great Mad, more pics please ;D

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
YelloTx73 said:
Thats pretty cool, you could probably sell those, but parts might be alittle pricey. Work looks great Mad, more pics please ;D
Yes, I've sold a few and gave some away to friends. The owner of the machine shop I always go to and who I've become friends with got my first one 15 years ago and still has it today on his counter. He says he's gotten so many comments on it from other customers it's NUTS!! I also gave one to Steve (66horse) when we met at Fab Fords 100th, He and his wife went out of their way to get me and mines tickets to Knotts Berry Farm.
I had tried different versions of it and this turned one out to be the best. Not only is it a great bottle opener, It is also a paper weight and pencil/pen holder. I will only make this with Cleveland parts because it is unique, Big valves, 1.73 ratio stock rockers and stock valvespring retainers.
This one is a little rusty, poor guy was left out in the rain.

The fuzzy picture is because I'm buzzin' ;D

Attachments

• DSC00920.JPG
    DSC00920.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 726
  • DSC00921.JPG
    DSC00921.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC00919.jpg
    DSC00919.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 685

crawln68

Bronco Guru
TexasBronco said:
thats hysterical....you could sell them on ebay hahaha

I would buy one. That is a cool conversation piece to keep in the garage and for drinking a cold and tasty beverage while working on the ol' EB.

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
HotWheels said:
Better get some POR15 on that guy.... ;D

Hey Mad...can you recommend a good mechanic on the island?

I'd only trust myself........on my rigs plus they charge too much.

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
The little guy is really neat. But us Canadians don't have time for openers, all our bottles come with twist offs. It just screws up your rhythm reaching for an opener.

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
RRRAAAYYY2 said:
The little guy is really neat. But us Canadians don't have time for openers, all our bottles come with twist offs. It just screws up your rhythm reaching for an opener.
Heinekens don't have twist-offs