• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

3 new Products from BC Broncos

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
We are introducing 3 new exhaust Products that have been needed for a long time.

PN 13-02113 $5.99 ea
This is the exhaust flange for stock manifolds. Made from 3/8" thick steel with a hole for up to a 2" pipe.

PN 13-00020 $19.99
Frame mounted exhaust hanger no drilling or welding just bolt it to the frame in the stock holes. will fit the 2", 2 1/4", 2 1/2", and 3" mufflers.

PN 13-02112 $99.99 ea
2-into-1-exhaust system. This system bolts up to stock manifolds only. Includes the left and right pipes, exhaust donuts and new 3/8 exhaust flanges that will bolt up to your manifolds.
This kit is only for the guys that run a stock 3 speed or C-4 transmission cross member, D-20 transfer case and 289, 302 or 5.0L engines.

PN 13-02111 $199.99
2-into-1-exhaust system. This system bolts up to stock manifolds only. Includes the left and right pipes, exhaust donuts and new 3/8 exhaust flanges that will bolt up to your manifolds. This kit also comes with a
2 x 2' in 2.25" out Magnaflow Stainless Steel muffler and frame mounted, bolt on muffler hanger bracket kit.
This kit is only for the guys that run a stock 3 speed or C-4 transmission cross member, D-20 transfer case and 289, 302 or 5.0L engines.

Attachments

• muffler hanger for stock cut web.jpg
    muffler hanger for stock cut web.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 90
  • stock exhaust pipes only cut web.jpg
    stock exhaust pipes only cut web.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 76
  • stock exhaust with muffler cut web.jpg
    stock exhaust with muffler cut web.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 142
  • exhaust manifold flange cut web.jpg
    exhaust manifold flange cut web.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 45

TN1776

Bronco Guru
I am very interested in these exhaust offerings... Any chance you've got a system that will work with a 351w, NP435 and D20 combination? I would love to bolt my exhaust up myself and call it done.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Great looking stuff. Any chance of some installed pictures. Maybe even a video of how that sucker sounds?

OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
I am very interested in these exhaust offerings... Any chance you've got a system that will work with a 351w, NP435 and D20 combination? I would love to bolt my exhaust up myself and call it done.
We are putting the 351 back in the test frame now to test that combo out.

OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Great looking stuff. Any chance of some installed pictures. Maybe even a video of how that sucker sounds?

That is also in the works We are working with Magnaflow to make that happen

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Cool stuff. On my current build I have a 302 with stock exhaust manifolds, I am running a 302, NP435/NP205 set up, the tranny mount is lower than a stock one. Do you think these systems may work with it? I would love to get a bolt on system. Thanks

Baja71

Bronco Guru
I see you're using an SS muffler. Has the pipe been treated with anything? Very nice and a possible addtion to my build, if I go with my stock manifolds, which I'd need to find a place to blast and coat them.....

joser

Loc.
Chesterfield, MI
Just ordered my exhaust kit this week. Thanks Chuck for the lengthy conversation answering my questions.

I'll let you know how it goes in when I get it.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Shipping costs will tell me If I can get the kit for Christmas.....
santa_wink.gif

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I see you're using an SS muffler. Has the pipe been treated with anything? Very nice and a possible addtion to my build, if I go with my stock manifolds, which I'd need to find a place to blast and coat them.....
The pipes are aluminumized steel.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Any update on how it fits with the 351/NP435 combo??? I drove my rig around this past weekend with open exhaust... it was fun but I'm sure a 2-into-1 Magnaflow would make it sound a whole lot better :)