• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Uncut early 1969 U15

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonasvt

Loc.
Tucson, AZ
My early 1969 Bronco U15 model is available for sale. I've owned it since July, 2007. Motivated seller.

IMG_0011.JPG

_MG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

Stock 302 cu V8 w/ 9:1 compression—I consider the '69 and '70s the “pick of the litter” because of compression/horsepower compared to the ’72-’76 models. All body panels and floors are the factory orignials, so no replacements; no bondo, no fiberglass on this Bronco. No rust! I looked at over 30 Broncos before purchasing this particular one because it was the most rust-free Bronco I had encountered in my search.

The paint is 90% factory original and it shows! The only area repainted is the rear quarterpanels. The previous owner said he had it cheaply done because after driving on dirt and gravel roads almost 100% of it's early life, the Bronco's rear quarters had several chips from dirt and gravel getting thrown off the front tires.

• Fold-down windshield (rare to find on the ’69 models)
  • Factory hardtop plus soft top
  • Original Autolite 4wd carburetor
  • Original Autolite voltage regulator
  • 3.50 standard rear end—will cruise at 70-75 mph on the highway all day
  • Dry western states Bronco; spent 1st thirty-eight years on a Colorado ranch; then remainder in Utah and Arizona
  • Currently has slightly over 71k original miles
  • No rust cancer issues
  • Uncut fenders and dash
  • Factory Optioned with:
  • o Swing-away tire carrier
  • o Manual throttle
  • o Ranch hand
  • o Rear seat
  • o Dual fuel tanks

New parts I've installed since 2007:
  • Front disk brake conversion
  • 5 BF Goodrich AT tires
  • Dennis Carpenter parts
  • o Headliner (I Dynolined the interior roof to improve sound deadening as well)
  • o Lower door seals
  • o Steering wheel
  • o Dash pad
  • Front and rear shocks
  • Steering damper
  • Warn premium front hubs
  • Front seat covers
  • New old stock 1969 date-coded muffler
  • 3 core radiator
  • Recently personalized with:
  • Color-matched Line-X interior
  • Ford Wimbledon White powder coated parts:
  • o 5 wheels
  • o Front & Rear Bumpers
  • o Tire carrier & latch
  • o Ranch hand
  • o Tailgate latch
  • o Gas caps
  • o Fold-down Windshield latch hoop
  • o Converted front window frames so they are removable
  • o White soft top (no rear or rear side windows included with sale, but top has zippers to add in windows if the new owner desires to do so)
Included with Bronco sale:
Frame-mounted hitch (not installed)
Original 1969 Bronco owners manual
Dennis Carpenter turn signal indicator (not installed)

Click this link for more photos. I am adding more pictures this afternoon of the interior and with hardtop installed.
Thanks for your consideration. J.R. at (520)490-7361

Last edited:

markperry

Bronco Guru
Wow. that thing is very clean! You should have no trouble selling her!

OP
OP
zonasvt

zonasvt

Loc.
Tucson, AZ
Thanks everyone for the encouragement and kind words.

It is bittersweet selling this Bronco, because it has been a 100% labor of love of mine during the last three years of ownership.

I hope it will go to the next owner who is interested in keeping it uncut and as close to original as possible.

Cheers,
J.R.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Featured on BaT this morning - that should help!

Todd Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.