• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Colorado Classic Broncos

freeheelbillie

Loc.
Denver
As many of you may have witnessed the local Early Bronco owners here in Colorado have rather quickly gathered into a herd. Things have been evolving at an exciting rate and If you're interested in getting involved early with other like minded folks, we encourage you to visit www.coloradoclassicbroncos.com. By no means does this, or is it meant to take the place of this wonderful site, we are simply gathering resources in our own backyards. We will be meeting again October 23rd to discuss the direction of CCB and we invite all Colorado residents owning a Early Bronco to attend. Please visit the site for further details. We look forward to meeting you!

Regards,

Billie Prescott
Colorado Classic Broncos

Attachments

• panorama.jpg
    panorama.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 112

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I would also welcome folks from surrounding areas. Wyoming guys might be interested in wheeling with the Northern Colorado guys and maybe the Folks from Nebraska would like to see what a mountain looks like;D. Not to mention the rest of our neighbors.

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
This club fills a huge void in Colorado - there are a ton of Classic Broncos here. There was a Colorado Club that had 60+ trucks and vanished a few years back. Way excited how fast this club got started. Had our first Meet N. Greet 2 weeks ago, great website, meeting members, group projects, trading parts, sharing resources, group trail rides, Happy Hours, etc. Bunch of great Bronco guys getting together. If you are in Colorado and love your Classic Bronco - this is your club.

First business meeting on Saturday the 23rd - Can't Wait!

75dlydrvr

Loc.
Colorado
From what I understand from speaking to a member of Bronco Registry Of Northern ColoradO, the club is still active, but more on the northern part of the state. They meet at Johnsons corner the first Monday evening of each month I believe.

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
From what I understand from speaking to a member of Bronco Registry Of Northern ColoradO, the club is still active, but more on the northern part of the state. They meet at Johnsons corner the first Monday evening of each month I believe.

We do meet there and then...had a meeting last night. The club is pretty low key right now; we'll see how that goes in the coming year. There's a trail run up Seven Mile on Sunday; pretty easy trail but fun if anyone's interested. There's more than enough room for multiple Bronco clubs in the state; I'm looking forward to seein' how CCB progresses....I've seen 'em rise 'n fall in the past and it's a blast meetin' new folks.