• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Heavy Pro Flow Hood from WH - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Here's a like new hood I just removed from my '74. It's less than half the price of a new one, plus it has hinges and you don't pay tax. This is as close to new as you can get. I had it on because my EFI wouldn't let me run stock. I replaced the EFI and now I've got a stock hood. Here's the catch -- I won't ship it. You can pick it up in Dallas, TX anytime, OR Breckenridge, CO on the 28th-30th of April OR I'll deliver it to you in Moab at the Safari in a few weeks. Let me know if you have any Q's.. Scott

Attachments

• proflow1.jpeg
    proflow1.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 128
  • proflow2.jpg
    proflow2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 130
  • proflow3.jpg
    proflow3.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 114
  • proflow4.jpg
    proflow4.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 106
  • proflow5.jpg
    proflow5.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 123
  • proflow6.jpg
    proflow6.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Are you coming through Albuquerque on your way to Colorado? If so, I want it

Dang -- any other time I would -- My wife is from Santa Fe and she's got family in Albq so we normally go that way to say hi. But this time it's just me and I'm bypassing the out-laws - taking the short route, just stopping at our place in Breckenridge for a couple of days on our way to Moab for the Safari. Sorry, brutha.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Man, and I thought this just fell in my lap. Thanks anyway brother. Been looking for one. Might have another way. Have friends from here going to Safari that might grab it for me. Let me ask.

Toddpole

Contributor
Chuck,
I bet someone would bring it to RU for ya. If you don't have room to haul it home I can bring it to NM this summer for ya.
Todd

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Unfortunately, the AF and my recent hernia surgery shot any chance I had at coming to RU. I'm going TDY to DC the week of the RU. If you wouldn't mind bringing it this summer that would be great. Are you close enough to grab the hood or would I need to coordinate with some other folks to bring it to you at RU?

Status
Not open for further replies.