• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Tom's silver Bronco script ONLY steering wheel - MASS BUY IS ON!!!

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
Tom's silver "Bronco" script steering wheel mass buy is on!!

I've talked with Patty at Tom's and they have 12 silver wheels without the "Tom's Bronco Parts" on the face. They just have the Bronco script ONLY. They will give use 5% off $149.00 ($141.00 + shipping) for these 12, so first come first serve. I know 5% is not much but I guess better than nothing if you wanted one.

http://www.tomsbroncoparts.net/cgi-...tml?id=Uj5mXgSj

Please contact Patty if you are interested.

I will update this thread as they become close to being sold out.

Thanks!
Ron (Bronco Sport)

Attachments

• 7035silverwheel.jpg
    7035silverwheel.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Scotty

Just ordered one, said they had seven left. Well, six now ;D ;D

Better Hurry!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
Here's a couple pictures of it installed. Love it!

Bronco Sport

Attachments

• 2005--04-280001.JPG
    2005--04-280001.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 133
  • 2005--04-280003.JPG
    2005--04-280003.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 98

66horse

Bronco Guru
This was great service. Nice deal and it has already arrived!!!

Thanks for setting it up and Thanks Tom's for working with us!

Steve

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
There is only one left after I got mine today! This is the exact wheel I wanted for a year now I just didn't want the Tom's logo (no offense I just don't like logos). I am a happy man now.

Anyone want an all black Grant GT????

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
I just spoke to Kelly at Tom's and he said they had two left before me. I guess that means one left now.

66horse

Bronco Guru
Cali77Bronco said:
There is only one left after I got mine today! This is the exact wheel I wanted for a year now I just didn't want the Tom's logo (no offense I just don't like logos). I am a happy man now.

Anyone want an all black Grant GT????

Same here. Actually the wife really wanted the whell (but without the logo). I got to get something cool and she wanted, (Interestingly, she is also pressuring me to buy a plasma ;D :eek: )

OP
OP
Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
The mass buy is complete, as they have all been sold. I received an email from Patty at Tom's Bronco Parts that they are all sold.

I hope you all that bought these steering wheels are as happy with them as I am. :) They look great!!

Thanks to Tom's for supporting this mass buy.

Ron (Bronco Sport)

Baja71

Bronco Guru
Is this size wheel OK with manual steering, or is it too small in diameter?

jimslim

Loc.
Whittier, CA
anyone have a problem with the istallation kit? I got a grant kit part #3285. I cant figure out how to mount the wheel. looks like the wrong kit to me

OP
OP
Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
jimslim said:
anyone have a problem with the istallation kit? I got a grant kit part #3285. I cant figure out how to mount the wheel. looks like the wrong kit to me

That's the same kit I got as well. I need to pull mine off to put the turn signal cancel pins in, but other than that I had know problem. Maybe if you can take a picture I can help.

jimslim

Loc.
Whittier, CA
Called Tom's today, looks like Im missing the adapter on the back of the wheel that mounts with the allen screws. They are sending it out today. good guys at Toms and one nice steering wheel ;)