• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - STC Soft Top Mass Buy is on! - Ends June 30th, 2005

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks to Chris from 4 Wheel Customs for hosting this buy. Here's the basic info, but Chris will post shortly with more.

STC Soft tops
Price - $580 (includes shipping to lower 48 states)
Deadline - Now through June 30th, 2005
Minimum Order - No minimum
ETA on the item - These tops have about a 3 week lead time from the manufacturer. When you place the order it will then be placed with STC (ie. you don't have to wait for the June 30 deadline before your top will be ordered)

BRussell

Loc.
Winston Salem
My first mass buy...

How does the mass buy work? This is my first but I'm rady to jump in. I want the STC FAST TRAC Charcoal Denim top with zip out tinted windows. I think the price was $580.00 incl. s/h. Is that correct? Let me know...

4wheelcustoms

Mass buy details and links for ordering

Ok fellas, the STC buy is on as stated above and here are the details. The price is $580.00 including shipping to the lower 48 states on any color with tinted or clear windows. I am going to make ordering as convenient as possible for all of you. The links below are programmed where you can place your orders online at any time for the mass buy price. Please choose the link for tinted windows if you want tint or clear if you want clear windows. When you order, please place the color you want in the comments section. See the color guide here to make your decision before ordering.
STCcolors.gif

You may use Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, or money orders to place your orders online using the links below.

You can also order by phone at 417-881-8747 during business hours. Shipping time is normally 3-4 weeks depending on the color. Black with tint is the most popular so we have made a stock order on them which which speed things up for those of you that want them. They will be about a month.

PM me, email me, or give us a call if you have any other questions.

Last edited:

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
hey chris :) are you giving a discount on bikini tops as well? if so what is the price for that? i dont need the hardware kit since i already have a stc soft top

4wheelcustoms

Color

Be sure to add the color you want in the comments section while checking out.
The links are programmed for tint or no tint and the color will be added once you order placing the color in the comments of your order. Let me know if you have any questions.

michael084

Loc.
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl
Is the denim actually a different material than the vinyl? Maybe like what I see on jeeps? I have an eight year old kayline that I am looking to replace soon, it's splitting seams.

4wheelcustoms

Yes, the denim is actually a different material from the vinyl. You can tell by the texture in the samples provided above.

eblightning

Is there a difference in durability between the denim and vinyl? Does one type hold up better than the other? Any discrepencies in regards to care and maintenance? Thanks in advance for the advice....

4wheelcustoms

Reliability

Both fabrics are very durable and top notch quality. The denim is probably more durable as it is a little stronger material in my opinion. Denim is more thick than vinyl and less easy to tear.

Orders have started to come in, thanks guys. The sooner you get your order in, the sooner your top will get a scheduled build date. This will aslo give me an idea of how many of the black denim tops with tint to have STC ship me. They will be scheduled for building soon.

Thanks again!

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
so the denim is not a name for the look, but actually like a canvas material, cloth, jeans if you will? Your sparking my interest.

4wheelcustoms

Material

The denim material is like what the new stock jeep tops come with. It's a very durable fabric. I hope that helps.

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
OMG :eek: That is what I have been looking for.......Just picture me pulling every couch appart looking for spare change.... ;D Where to find extra money.

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
RKM said:
so the denim is not a name for the look, but actually like a canvas material, cloth, jeans if you will? Your sparking my interest.
correct. i have the black denim and the outside fabric is just like a pair of black jeans. some of these pics were taken on wheeling trips so it was pretty dusty but i hope you get the idea

Attachments

• 7678_G.jpg
    7678_G.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 231
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 124
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 171

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
Holly F'ing FLEX batman. Wow that is bronco calender material looks like this May's pic. :eek:

Thanks soooooo much for the pics. BTW how long have you had the top.

Does the wiper motor really get in the way now that is is dropped. Or do you have the vac. wipers?

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
;D thanks for the compliments. those are chucks springs ;D im not sure how long ive had the top (maybe 6 months?) i actually got it from chris in the fall. just a little side note ive drug against a few good sized tree branches hard enough i was expecting tears(i was cringing the whole time it was scraping). but there are no tears to be seen.

horseman

Which one would be better in the Seattle rain? Any problems with stains
or mold? I would love to get a black top w/tinted windows.

4wheelcustoms

Material debate

I would go with the black denim as it is going to be the most durable in those conditions. It's a tough material and there would be no issues with mold,etc. The quality does not get any better than STC. I'm trying to get as many of the early orders in before thursday because I am placing the stocking order on the black denim with tint tops then. This will get your name on one of those tops as soon as they arrive and will speed up delivery for everyone.

Thanks again guys for such a great response to the buy.

BRussell

Loc.
Winston Salem
I HAVE PLACED MY ORDER... I ORDERED THE CHARCOAL DENIM TOP WITH TINTED WINDOWS. I am counting the weeks as I type.

I'll let everyone know when I get it.

Thanks for the deal....

Brad

tmann166

Bikini Top

Never saw a response on the bikini tops
I also would like one and have the hardware
Any info would be great
Thanks,
Tyler

mr.ee's

another one wondering about if bikini tops avail?

count me in if bikini tops can be added.

i need the hardware too