• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass buy Diff Covers - COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
OK, I want to sell 25 of my covers here on the board. Yes I stated 25 units I am not going to underestimate the power of this board twice in a row. I will be keeping a tally here in my posts. We will not ship these until the 25 unit clause has been met. So the deal is like this. Any of our standard diff covers $95 TYD lower 48 all options $10 ea per option on top of the $95 base fee. If you want one of these we need you to do one thing. PM me contact info here on the board and I will contact you for payment info. After I have your payment info I will post your name here in the post for all to see. Your card will not be charged until these are ready to ship. Thanks Shawn

bigjhoov

nobody
I'm in. Have you resolved the TRO tie-rod clearance issue? Was this even an issue?

bigjhoov

nobody
Only at GLO X-tra cost options.......

Counter bored mount holes, add $15
(for a clean quality look)

Integrated drain, add $20
(ever cross deep water? Drain replace and go)

1/2" mid plating severe abuse, add $20
(makes a nice hydro steer mounting point)

Tread Plate option, add $20

And everything in between

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thanks Jerry!

I just put a pretty good cover on mine so I'll be looking forward to the beadlock sale!!!

I do love my pinion guard from you guys! Saved my driveshaft and yoke 2wice now.

OP
OP
G

GLO

Loc.
NE Indiana
Sorry was not aware of an issue, I would say however if you think there will be one do not go w/ the 1/2" extra plating. Thanks Shawn

I'm in. Have you resolved the TRO tie-rod clearance issue? Was this even an issue?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Thread closed as requested since the buy is now complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.