• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Protofab guardian rear bumper with tire carrier, gas can and cooler rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
For sale: used Protofab guardian rear bumper with all the bells and whistles. Spare tire carrier, gas can and cooler rack, and power braces. Bumper has been powder coated red and is in great shape. Purchased at Wildhorses back in 2002. About $1600 invested with the powdercoating. $850 plus shipping or local pickup. Local pickup preferred.

Attachments

• Rear Bumper small photo.jpg
    Rear Bumper small photo.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 183
OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
New at Wildhorse its only around $800, and thats new not 5 years old

That bumper brand new at Wildhorses is $1019.98 before tax and/or shipping and is bare steel. Powdercoating would run another $500.

If you want to move it and not have it sitting in your garage let me know.

I already told you on the phone earlier this month that there was no way I was going to sell it for what you wanted to pay.

Last edited:

cactushorse

I made an offer, so I can comment all I want about the value.

Only reply to ads if you're interested in buying. Don't give your opinions on value unless asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!

Get someone to read it to you.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I agree, no matter how overpriced that bumper is in "your eyes" it is obviously worth much more to the present owner. You made your offer and let's respect his decline. No big deal, you may eventaully find a bumper for 500$ that fits your need. Good Luck, BI

73 Bronco Sam

Loc.
Wildomar, Ca
I agree with the advice given and I will not comment on anymore overpriced gear that is for sale. You are right, the bumper might be worth $1600 to him. I wish him well in selling it....lol

telcolineman

If you feel like commenting on an item PM the seller, That way nobody gets upset or is subjected to the ridicule of the open forum. Nice bumper Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.