• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Catch and release!! 1972 Sport Explorer Durango Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Somebody please buy this man an extra phone charger! Chris, I'm sure you can afford one with all that Bronco profit you make, you big game flipper! Lol

namrekcad

No your 'FUN' is using your status as a long standing member for profit.

I haven't been a member as long as most, but I think the "66-77 Broncos by members only" forum was specifically created to limit listings to Broncos that members have owned and enjoyed and for whatever reason are ready to sell. In fact, here's the description of this particular forum:

"This section is for forum members selling their 66-77 Bronco. Only post here if you are the seller. See the next forum down for posting "not mine" ads..."

I would venture to say that every Bronco you list on here falls into the "not mine" category...and for the record, true "catch and release" fishermen are not commercial fishermen.

Everyday I look for Chris post foR just as all have said he seems fair and accurate. All these years of searching for a bronco I feel I can trust him more than any other on this sight, never met him. Very impressed on how hard e must work to find members a bronco.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
I understand your initial thought but Baja Fresh actually contributes a lot to this site, shares ideas, and is helpful on other feedback and posts.... he also appears to have a number of happy customers.

My gripe is been with a few parts only sellers that contribute absolutely nothing other than listing stuff here for sale not one word of advice, not one shared experience, not one thing helpful to somebody starting off and are too cheap often to do contributor or vendor status. Others defend them to make parts more readily available to people looking, and in the end admin -John? who runs this site has the final say.

CarsandBars

Loc.
Henrico
side note does anyone know how many Durango Tan broncos were made in 72? i have owned two and always wondered how many were out there

Status
Not open for further replies.