• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IA 1970 Half Cab 302

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

For sale 1970 Half Cab
4x4
302-V8
2 barrel carb
Converted floor 3-speed
Dual exhaust
Aftermarket wiring harness
Aluminum rims
Matching black aluminum air cleaner and valve covers.

I have the original rear window & molding. I removed the rear bumper and welded on a duffy 2" hitch receiver. Some rust in the tub and doors but not the front fenders they are fiberglass. The bronco is stored in Iowa in a pole barn I live in Michigan. See pics attached, I can get more this weekend I am headed down to hunt my farm.
Email, text or call is best way of getting a hold of me.
Email: bakert@dteenergy.com
Cell: 734-545-4952

Thanks, Todd Baker

Bronco100_zps477a3a09.jpg

Bronco130_zps74c51bc3.jpg

Bronco150_zpscdd60869.jpg

Bronco140_zpsb363f3b4.jpg

Bronco120_zpsa361d988.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.