• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA looking for Dana 20 T shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowik35

Looking for stock TC shifter. Preferably with the T handle. Hoping some one got one laying around. Mine is rusted stuck. Botton won't engage.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just sold mine 3 days ago but you might want to try taking the "T" off and soaking the lever with PB blaster. Wait overnight and tap it with a hammer and pry it back up a few times. The rod inside should break loose and unless the spring is shot, it should work.

Orig93gt

I have one, I just need to dig it out and see what shape it is in. I’ll get back to you once I do.

OP
OP
N

Nowik35

So might be plan B unless there are rebuild kits for the shifter. I tried tapping on the top of it and snapped off the white tab off the shifter. Can you guys PM me with a price on that shifter with shipping I'm in Longmeadow Massachusetts.

Status
Not open for further replies.