• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

20% Off and Free Delivery on Exhaust

fordrowcrop

Loc.
Greencastle, IN
In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Ford Bronco, Shelton Manufacturing is having a Super Sale with the lowest pricing of the year and Free Delivery to the Bronco Super Celebration in Townsend, TN.

Limited space available for delivery so order early to make sure your exhaust will make it.

If you are not going to the Super Celebration we will be happy to ship and you pay the freight.

All stock exhaust systems are 20% off.

Our 6 cylinder stock system normally sells for $299.95 now only $239.96

Our V-8 stock system normally sells for $399.95 now only $319.96

Our Extra Bonus: thicker 14 ga tubing replacing 16 ga tubing on all exhaust during this sale.

At Shelton Manufacturing we take pride in being able to bring you the highest quality, all American made products that can be found.

Any questions or to order please PM, Call or e-mail.
sheltonmanufacturing@yahoo.com
765-301-9235

We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Am Ex, Discover, money orders, cashiers checks and U.S. Currency.

OP
OP
F

fordrowcrop

Loc.
Greencastle, IN
I was hoping someone would chime in that has installed our system on a 351w. I have been told that a stock system for a 302 will work, but don't know for sure.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
got a 351w stock manifold solution put together?

Sorry just now saw this and I do have this setup on my 351W with stock manifolds and 2.5. SL.
@
Down pipe comes bad close to the frame but I keep checkingand no signs of rubbing . Front drive shaft is a lil close but so far it has not been a problem/ has not rubbed anywhere! Really had to tweek it at the y pipe but I knew this when I started as I was prepared to have it adjusted at an exhaust shop but didn't need to.

The only thing I had to ad was an extra clamp at the rear hanger because mine bein a '76 i guess where the cat was pust my original hanger back further on the frame so wasn't really an issues .

I love the quite growl it has. I wouldn't go back to dual exhaust especially as I've gotten older.

Very pleased n quality is top shelf.

lil video I made after I installed.

Broncos sound off 3: http://youtu.be/fyHbJXhhZVA

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
Do you have a two in to one exhaust system for a 1977 302 with WH shortie headers and a single cat before the muffler.

Bdhand

Contributor
Just got mine yesterday! Can't wait to put it on!! Thanks Lance!