• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Audi Nardo Grey

OP
OP
J

Jc.av8r

kNPZptR.jpg

BALCH-Autoworx

Awesome color choice! Audi fan (had 2 in the past) and Bronco fanatic. Nardo Gray looks fantastic on your Bronco, I'm late to the show but that means I got to see the finished product right away.

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
One of my favorite colors here! Lots of BMW guys getting this color on their M3s too. Whereabouts are you? would love to see this in person one of these days!

cannunz546

Contributor
Bronco Owner and Admirer
Loc.
Northwest Suburbs, Chicago
You're a darn trend setter with that color! I had an Audi S6 a couple of years ago. Bi-turbo. A real screamer. If I could have gotten it in that color, I would have. Black was the only option I had.

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very sharp. Well done Bronco!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

icfish13

Loc.
Whidbey
Thats an awesome color and has me considering it for my 69 half cab restoration currently in progress A wimbelton white top, wheel and grill...hmmmmm