• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

hunter1

Contributor
Loc.
Maryville, Tn
Lid built and installed, lock installed, and cup holders installed. Still need to finish welding and installing the lid padding.
Finished. Not super happy with the way the wrinkle paint ended up. Still waiting on the lid pad from Amazon. Thinking about adding a small door type speaker under the cup holders. Do you think it would be very effective? IMG_2026.jpeg

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
After a long day at work and then had to go to a VA appt in a city 1 hour away....after that appt was done and a drive back home in the pouring down rain. I got both 4340 chromoly front axle shafts with CTM u-joints installed. And then both disk brake caliper brackets and spindle's on and torqued. And then I paused for dinner and then got back to it, I ended up getting the passenger side completely reassembled.

Grease zerks/zert will be installed and ball joints lubed, after I am all done. Has any one heard the term "Alemite Fitting" instead of grease zerk? The ones on the bottom of the bottom ball joints always take a beating in the rocks, so I am just installing them for servicing the ball joint then removing and plugging it with the rubber flat plug they came with and a little RTV.

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 19
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 19