• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX White American Racing Wagon Wheel Rim

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Will not ship. 1 15 x 10 American Racing white Wagon Wheel Rim, plus the s***ty tire on it.

Was the spare on my rig, I put the other 4 on a project rig I sold and forgot to send this one with it.

Come get it, pics to follow or upon request. Can meet in South Austin as well. :cool:

OP
OP
smokinjoe

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
It's yours!

I do come to SA. Good timing, I gotta re-enlist next week and will be in SA on Fort Sam (it will never be JBSA to me!)sometime early next week. Also, my old man lives in SA so I may be up there this weekend as well moving some stuff for him.

PM me your phone # and I'll hit you up when I know what day I'm headed your way.

Joe

OP
OP
smokinjoe

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
So ah, you still want it? Or can I make it available for the next guy?

I was in SA yesterday but didn't hear from ya'. Will be in SA again this week at some point on Fort Sam.

OP
OP
smokinjoe

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
igottastanger, I see you've logged in a couple of times since then so I guess you don't want it anymore, no biggie. %)

Still available to the next guy who wants it :) Fo' FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.