• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Bronco Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
I sell new cars for a living and we referred to it as tipped over. I just went thur a resto myself amazing how fast money goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
Dam sharp Bronco sir!

And I'm in the club of selling cars also. I mostly sell daily drivers, and a dabble in classic/muscle cars. Recently sold a higher-end Bronco and my experience is that the market is very narrow, no doubt it'll sell -but takes the right buyer.

If you're interested, a recent buyer/trader offered me a 69' Factory Z-28, 302 engine, 4 speed Camaro in trade for a Bronco. I sold the Bronco for cash/trade/gold coins to a different buyer, before we sealed the trade for the Camaro. I can forward him/you info if you're interested in talking to him about a trade?

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I've decided that my next purchase will need nothing more than water in the radiator, gas in the tanks and air in the tires. If it needs anything else I'm not interested.[/QUOTE]

Liar!! Liar!!;D;D

OP
OP

1966tiger

Whoaa, Thanks! If you don't mind send him my way if he's interested. I don't speak the GM language, but have a couple of buddies who do and can help me get a deal done.

OP
OP

1966tiger

BajaFresh, this one is all your fault, but I will take your Baja and $60K as a trade (that way we can still remain friends)!!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I can't believe some collector hasn't jumped on this!! Such a blue chip Bronco!

robsredford

It's by far the nicest I've seen....but can't come to grips with asking price....but truck is perfect...bout fell out when saw it on eBay...

OP
OP

1966tiger

If anyone is interested I'm dropping the price to $70,000.00. I just bought a 72 Baja and need to move the 74 so that I can fund the restoration.

Germd

Wish I had unlimited $$ and garage space for a bronco collection. I'd start with this one, a Baja and a '66 - then fill in the years between.

Germd

Wish I had unlimited $$ and garage space for a bronco collection. I'd start with this one, a Baja and a '66 - then fill in the years between.

N747JB

If anyone is interested I'm dropping the price to $70,000.00. I just bought a 72 Baja and need to move the 74 so that I can fund the restoration.

Beautiful Bronco, same colors and trim as the one I had when I was a kid, other than mine was a 3 speed! I understand about being upside down, it's much cheaper to buy one done and I own my own body shop!! 😱 Good luck with the sale, I wish I hadn't signed on tonight!!

N747JB

I was looking at these pictures today in a meeting and a couple of the guys saw them and commented how nice it looked. I told them it was for sale for 75 and one of them said that's not too bad for one that nice! I said, $75,000, he didn't comment any more!:eek: LOL Non-Bronco people!! %)

weidjd

Wow, still for sale. Exact same marti report as mine except for the fact that it's the nicest one I have seen. Ha. Good luck selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.