• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MD SOLD Build a Bronco - Assembly Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

Have a complete 6 cyl running gear in frame. Ran last year, haven't gotten around to firing it up lately though. Body tub needs some work. Properly braced across the door openings and tailgate opening. separate inner fender and core support in good condition. Additional clean frame also included. Doors, fenders, windshield frame, grill, bumpers, roll bar with front tubes and dash included. Will add additional photos as I dig through the pile and find stuff. I think I have all necessary body and interior parts. I hope to get photos of everything this week. Looking for $2900 obo.

Pics are at:
https://halethorpephotography.smugmug.com/Other/Buildabronco/n-PQ6dCC/

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

joel

Price drop and added more pictures. Body is now on complete 6 cylinder frame. fenders, grille, and hood are set in place. I'm still digging out parts and getting pics

OP
OP
J

joel

Still have it. Link to pics is in first post above. I will add more photos as I get them.

OP
OP
J

joel

Added pics of dash and doors. Price drop to $3500 obo.

Status
Not open for further replies.