• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibby66

Loc.
Fredericksburg
Carter Carb. $50 plus the ride. In the picture with two carbs, it is the one on the left.

Attachments

• IMG_0399.jpg
    IMG_0399.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0401.jpg
    IMG_0401.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0403.jpg
    IMG_0403.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

broncochevy

Loc.
Orcutt, CA
It does say last edited about 3 hours after originally posted. You are right. Something you might want to consider is that I cannot see what he “edited”, so to you, thegreatjustino, I apologize. Also, I search and read, well sometimes I skip some posts along the way, but there are lots and lots of people here, and on any forum for that matter, that don’t read the content and take out of context rather rapidly. I DID assume you did this and for that I just apologized. I did, however have no way to know about the editing, or rather what was edited.
With that, you are not a BOSS here, and I don’t appreciate your context taken with me here. Seems as though, in this case, the one arguing is you. To more than one member; the op, and myself. Doesn’t look like your first time doing so either.
Good day.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
You had zero reason to comment. There was absolutely no reason for you to become involved or tell me to read anything. You decided to throw your uninformed two cents into the mix and are now pissed and defensive because you got called out on being incorrect. Had you not gotten involved in the first place the whole situation would have been avoided. Why you felt the need to comment in the first place is beyond me. However, you started it and are now irked which shows the immaturity.

broncochevy

Loc.
Orcutt, CA
I did not know that you are the only one that has the right to post anything here. Rude, entitled, elitist. Wow man, no apology is good enough for you. What I have said is actually the definition of maturity. I said I was wrong and apologized. I’m not irked; irked seems to be the attitude coming from your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.