• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco needed for photo shoot! Pismo Beach. August 30th

Vintage Machine

Loc.
Los Angeles
Hello!,

For those of you who have not read my posts before, I secure vehicles for their use in photo shoots, commercials, and other productions.

I am currently looking for a classic Bronco for a photo shoot taking place in Pismo Beach, CA. Shooting August 30, 2017.

There is pay and the proper insurance in place.

Will look at all colors at this time. Would prefer someon who is close to Pismo.

If you have a bronco that can be available, please email pictures, along with your phone number, to Gabriel@MisterVintageMachine.com

Feel free to contact me anytime with any questions.

Thank you!,
Gabriel
Mr Vintage Machine
213-369-0281
www.MisterVintageMachine.com

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for the opportunity Gabriel.. Hopefully someone will step up. Sounds cool

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. I built my mossy oak bronco with that in mind . But just never pursued it after I had my heart attack ..
... I worked with a guy that had the correct air plane .. He got to fly it for a Red Barren Pizza commercial.