• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early morning cruise

DogDiesel

Loc.
Lunenburg
Seven AM. Needed a Sunday newspaper. Took the diesel Bronco out for a spin. Runs good. No mechanical issues, good performance. No news here.

Just noticed I had 99 posts and wondered what would happen when I posted the hundreth.%)
Wayne

jsniper06

Loc.
Crowley, La.
I love to be on the road, early in the morning, with the top off. When no one else is on the road. That a good feeling. Pics please

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
I can sympathize with what you are going thru. Been working on my Bronco for about 7 years, off and on, between a couple PCS's and three vacations courtesy of GWOT. Been home about 14 months now and it has been the longest break I have had in a while. Tough to balance Bronco and family. Right now I am trying to finish a few more things up before I leave for OIF again (third time now). plus I get to be gone for 15 months now as if 12 wasn't long enough the other times.

Just remember, the things you do allow the others to have their political discussions.

Personally, I am sick of the news and how they report what we are doing over there. There are alot of positive things going on there that are not "sensational" enough to make the news.

Sorry. Had to comment. Please ignore.

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Hey Wayne how about another EB owner come over and take/upload the pics for all of us to see?

ALSO:
Thank you from the Frank family for your service in the military.