• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1975 ranger edition (detailed pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeller_bronco

Loc.
Portland
1975 Ford Bronco (Ranger edition) built 302, newer re-built C4 automatic transmission, edelbrock carb,dana 44, MSD ignition, distributer, and wires. Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks, and electric air system. Fiber glass full hood, K&N air filter, Power steering, black tube front brush guard bumper, (wild Horses) rear tube bumper with spare tire rack (wild Horses) powder coated Front window frame light bar (wild Horses)with 4 warn lights, warn hubs, front end Detroit locker, BFG mud tired 35/12/50s on centerline hellacat rims, matching rear spare, 3 point roll bar, bucket seats, I also have the rear seat.
This truck runs great,sounds awesome, it needs TLC. There is some surface rust as you can see in the pictures. The metal is still fine. It definately needs paint, But it also has a lot of nice stuff on it aswell.

Asking 8500. O.B.O For any info please feel free to email me at yeller_bronco@yahoo.com Please white a header so I know its not junk mail...

e0aad9605887.jpg

Family.jpg

light-bar.jpg

tailgate.jpg

tire-rack.jpg

passenger-rear-Q.jpg

The paint is bubbling on the passenger Q- panel, it needs to be fixed, t he metal is still okay.
passenger-rear.jpg

I found a small hole where I circled, It can be fixed.
Passenger-rocker-panel.jpg

Passenger-post.jpg

There is a bit of surface rust here aswell, and even a little hole about the size of a pencil.
My-dent.jpg

I hit an elk, and I didnt even kill it, I was so mad I got a dent and no dinner :(
msd-Distributer.jpg

MSD-box.jpg

Engine.jpg

drivers-rear-bed.jpg

This is only a lil bit of surface rust, nothing bad at all.
drivers-Q-panel.jpg

This side is fine!
Drivers-post.jpg

No surface rust.
drivers-front.jpg

I lost a marker lense, But I think I have a spare.
Dash.jpg

There is some surface rust on the bottom of the ashtray, but thats it.
bed.jpg

A little bit of surface rust, but thats it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
yeller_bronco

yeller_bronco

Loc.
Portland
Its not a firm price, I did mention OBO. Would be a good project for someone who is looking for that sort of thing.:D

ncsubronc

Lotsa Luck... I think your price is unrealistic.

Not to be a jerk Rob...but as stated in the rules of the Classifieds section:

"The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not intersted then move on."

Good luck with the sale yeller!:D
-Jeremy

OP
OP
yeller_bronco

yeller_bronco

Loc.
Portland
It has been a good truck the guy that had it before me threw a paint job on it and well 8 years later look at what has surfaced :| It never left me along the road though so I guess that counts for a lot :)

OP
OP
yeller_bronco

yeller_bronco

Loc.
Portland
I wonder if I had naked pictures of all my friends in the back if my truck would sell okay maybe not but it would be worth a try :p

Last edited:

Gooseman3201

Damn, if you weren't as far from me as you were...I'd be real interested (I'm located in Jax, FL).

If you are in a place where you are really willing to deal, shoot me an email.

Thanks,

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.