• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco flashlights- deadline, wednesday oct 10th

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
okay folks, i got the final word today on the bronco flashlights. pricing will be as follows;

2 D-cell mag light, $25 with flames or $23 without flames
3 D-cell mag light, $29 with flames or $27 without flames
shipping will be $7.50 per light.

colors available will be blue, dark green, red, purple, or black.

if you'd like a name on the light instead of the bronco script, the pricing will be the same. the script will be a little different then the one shown below, so PM or email me for more details.

if interested, contact david maynard through hangfire. his e-mail is david@Hangfire.biz, or his contact number is 951-736-9957. he'll be taking orders, and he accepts paypal or credit cards.

Attachments

• DSCN1637.JPG
    DSCN1637.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Called him this morning, he asked for an email describing what was wanted (he said he'd read them tomorrow when he's back from where ever he is), and would ship them out next Wed. or so. It's priority mail so it will be quick.

Thanks for putting this together 73stallion...:D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
what dash mount? i'm using mag light clips, i just mounted it to the dash yesterday.

U got a pic?
I do like the 4treks ones too.

MAGLITEMOUNTS2.JPG

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i like the stuff luke sells, but a bit on the pricey side for me. a set of mag lite clips sell for $5, so here ya go.

Attachments

• DSCN1640.JPG
    DSCN1640.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 170

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
That looks good, the billet ones Wild Horses sells look great, but have a screw that digs into the side of the light to keep it in place. I like the ones you have there, won't scratch it up.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Scott at American Bronco has some nice maglite clips that are affordable:
FlashlitediagonalWEB.JPG

I've got a couple sets of them and they work great.

I like the Fourtreks setup but its too shiny for my rigs!

Dusty

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
david has asked me to end the mass buy as of this wednesday, october 10th. anybody wanting one for this price needs to get one ordered by then.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
got mine real fast, very nice piece. Thanks again!