• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

my 71 project

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
from this:
june202007023.jpg

then this:
DSC01218.jpg

and now as of 9:00 pm tonight
IMG_0207.jpg

We started working on my dads 93 Bronco to get it painted this weekend and said hey seems while we are painting we might as well do yours to, so 2 straight days of body work and sanding there it is.

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh man what a difference. Looks real good. Good job man.

rednck21

wow that looks great! thanks for the pics, its nice to see the three different stages;)

OP
OP
J

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
yeah the wife said i could park it in the driveway even finally instead of hid in the garage.

I liked the flat black too but the hugger orange is pretty sweet too!

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
Man you got rid of that bitchin spare tire carrier?????

Bet you could sell it on e-bay :)

Come paint mine, I am dreadin the hell out of painting it.

ShortBus

Wow, The paint looks great! Is there any specific reason you went with Orange? Was it the original color or just a favorite?

croft75

my buddy has a black one it looks cool, It has gloss black paint body and rims , flat black Bronco script and weel trim rings. I'll try and get a pick.

Cro

OP
OP
J

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
i think the original color was red but not sure on that, the orange i had was the 96 special edition mustang performance orange supposed to be the same as hugger. I had it for a 74 super beetle that i redid for my wife but ended up painting that a different color so this has just been sitting on the shelf for 4 years waiting for something to put it on.