• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

legend lime and acura black

malcolmzilla

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Calgary, AB, Canada
Jockeying it around before the deep freeze hits us...

;D

paint1.JPG

paint2.JPG

paint3.JPG

OP
OP
malcolmzilla

malcolmzilla

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Calgary, AB, Canada
Thanks, 1st time I've seen it in daylight. Exceeded my expectations, many thanks to my bodyman and his OCD nature... ;) (harrydude on the board here)

Top $ PPG 2 stage and 3 coats of clear, turned out way better than the bay and hood I had cut in earlier.

Waiting on hinges, headlight surrounds, license plate frame and windshield to be painted and let cure. Doors were sprayed in place.

I built the cage and carrier: http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82432&highlight=cage+progress

Last edited:

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
Lengend lime

I would have never thought something called lengend lime would look so good.

Goes very well with black!!

Nice

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Goes great with black. Goes even better with white.... ( Just my opinion) Mine is ledgend lime and wimbildon white two tone. I'll have photos soon. just waiting on some trim pieces before I get pics up. THe black is sweet as well!

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Sorry, I just reread my post and I could have said it better. Your Bronco looks sweet! I just went another way with mine. Ledgend lime is an awsome color! I picked it because my brother has a 67 mustang that color. It used to be called Lime Gold back in the day! Its a very cool retro color. I had some pics posted of mine when I first painted but I need to get more up now that is assembled.

Fishbone

Loc.
Northern, Illinois
By the looks of that cage, you intend to wheel that thing. I'm not sure I could bring myself to do that, since it looks so nice.

I've seen a few that color (or similar) now, and it is really growing on me. I agree the black really goes good with it.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looks great! I am really thinking of Legend Lime for my next repaint as well.

Louie

Bronco Guru
You couldn't have picked a better color combo. That thing looks wicked!