• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 orange bronco clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

74orange

1974 Bronco Orange
Clear Title perfect running condition. 10,070 miles + because I drive it everyday.
Ford Gt-40 crate motor with the abvove mentioned miles
Ford AOD transmission with same milage as above.
Atlas 3:8 Transfer Case with same milage as above.
Brand New 9” Currie reinforced rear end with Chromoly 35 spline rear axles, 4:88 gears.
Dana 44 front with new axles and OX Locker installed runs perfect with 4:88 gears.
Full custom suspension using Deaver leaf springs in the rear, with King shocks and King bump stops. Front uses King Coilover shocks with King bumpstops.
Custom 28 gallon aluminum main tank, using -8 pickup lines feeding a trophy truck fuel pump and trophy truck fuel filter, the lines are entirely braided stainless steel with protective nylon covering. No expense spared. Has a fuel pressure regulator and a fuel pressure gauge in the cab (electric I don’t like fuel running inside the cab) The Motor is fuel injected from a 5.0 mustang, it needs to be noted that I was not messing around with the fuel, there is a welded bung on the fuel rail to accept the fuel inlet hose coming from the fuel pressure regulator......this is screwed on, I would not accept any other method, positive connection + fuel = good time. :)
Truck has basically been rewired with all fuses inside the cab attached to custom aluminum center console. This console is accessable from zues fittings, and houses the radio as well as a Lowrance 7900 GPS unit. This is the 11.5 inch monitor. Quick look down and you know everything you need about your system and location.
Mastercraft seats match the exterior with orange inserts and mastercraft 4 point seat belts. Roll Cage offers mounting points for the seat belt harness, as well as mounting point for full size spare.
Two Optima batteries in the rear of truck for weight transfer one yellow, one red top.
Dash has all guages working as well as Transmission temperature gauge (aluminum transmission by the way) and a switch for trans fan. There is also a locking glove box in the dash moved away from the roll cage so it actually opens.
Fully rhino lined interior, simply wash it out and you are good.
Warn winch 9500Ti up front with the ubiquitos custom front bumper matching the custom rear bumper out back and the side steps.
In the engine bay every single hose that could be transfered to Trophy truck prepared over the top has been done. I think I am into the hoses over 1k alone, and I have spares for most of them.
I also have a spare fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs etc. ready for action.
Four Sol-Tek baja HID lights.
Rear “fender flairs” are actually new front fenders molded into the steel frame from opposite corners.....i.e. front driver fender was molded into rear passenger and vice versa, this is why the truck looks CLEAN.
I also have the matching steel top for this truck. (matching paint looks good, I just don’t have it on the truck right now.)

I will work on pictures later this week, too busy trying to work on other things right now.

I am sure I am missing something, and I am sure that someone is going to flame me for something and for being a noob. I figured this was the best place to sell it, or at least try to. I lost my job and need to convert assets to cash. The work was professionally done by Titan Off road in Orange California, this is the team that won the Baja Stock Full class in a Nissan Titan. I trust their work, and yes I am aware that you don’t get what you paid......trust me I am aware. With that said, I paid MUCH more than I am asking, and I hope that you can understand why I am asking 35K. Simply put I am taking a massive bath on this one, but someone will have a beautiful truck for less than half of what it cost to build.

pshipman@corbanllc.com
p7niceguy@hotmail.com
714 875 7399

Thanks for the interest.

OP
OP

74orange

I forgot to mention, Wilwood disc brakes on the rear, and front disk brakes as well, 17" aluminum rims riding on Nitto Mud Grapplers that are 35"

I am sure I will think of something else to add.

OP
OP

74orange

Well I am a total noob, I can't figure out how to post pics. I can email to anyone who wants them, but I don't know how to put them in the thread as thumbnails.

Thanks again for looking. Please feel free to email me your thoughts, opinions and offers. :)

OP
OP

74orange

Tito, thanks for your help. I sent you an email with the pics included. My apologies if I have broken a forum rule. If there is something I need to do to rectify that situation please do inform me. :cry:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA

Attachments

• IMG_9098.JPG
    IMG_9098.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 736
  • IMG_9099.JPG
    IMG_9099.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_9100.JPG
    IMG_9100.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_9101.JPG
    IMG_9101.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_9102.JPG
    IMG_9102.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_9103.JPG
    IMG_9103.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 602
  • IMG_9104.JPG
    IMG_9104.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_9105.JPG
    IMG_9105.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 564
  • IMG_9106.JPG
    IMG_9106.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 818
  • IMG_9107.JPG
    IMG_9107.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_9108.JPG
    IMG_9108.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 782

kntr

Bronco Guru
One of the few $35k broncos that actually might be worth it!!

Sweet bronco.

SeaninSt.Cloud

1974 Bronco Orange
With that said, I paid MUCH more than I am asking, and I hope that you can understand why I am asking 35K. Simply put I am taking a massive bath on this one, but someone will have a beautiful truck for less than half of what it cost to build.

Thanks for the interest.

Sorry dude, but if you put 70K into a Bronco did you ever think you woudl get that back. Did you think you would get 35k back? A Bronco is not a Porche. Some people pay that much for a house. Ok send the hatemail, but I did a search first!!!!

OP
OP

74orange

No hate mail going to happen. No I did not expect to get the amount put in back. I understand the game. I also did not expect four different investments that have nothing to do with real estate to not pan out. :-X

Hence the idea of selling it.

No I am not going to give it away, but hey thanks for the insightful help. :)

To those that have had something constructive thank you. If there are any questions I can answer please feel free.

Last edited:

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Sorry dude, but if you put 70K into a Bronco did you ever think you woudl get that back. Did you think you would get 35k back? A Bronco is not a Porche. Some people pay that much for a house. Ok send the hatemail, but I did a search first!!!!
Sean, You are an ass.

Nice rig 74orange, I hope you get what you are asking.

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Bump Up for a nice rig. Once again someone with no pics of their own TURD decides to pull their pants down in front of everybody.

srobinson79

Loc.
El Paso
What??!! No DVD?! Haha, beautiful truck! Good luck with the sale. I hear they are getting big with the Celebs, you should post in Malibu or somewhere close! Anyway, great truck!

OP
OP

74orange

Thank you all for the kind words. The plot is thickening, in case anyone cares....I really would like to sell this thing.

I don't know anybody in Malibu or up in LA, there was a company based in Long Beach that did not want to bother with me. I think they sold nicer trucks. Anyhow, I would LOVE to sell this thing right now!

Although job/income is weird I am still trucking along with ideas and ventures etc. I have to keep a positive outlook. :cool:

Please feel free to call or email me. :)

By the way if I don't sell it soon I may have to wheel it just to remind myself how much fun it is outside of this concrete jungle. :)

Last edited:

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
Very nice Bronco. To anyone that has ever frame off rebuilt one, $35K is cheap. There is a company here in Florida that builds custom 4x4's and $70K is about right. To build it yourself (free labor) would take about $50K just in parts, pieces, powerder-coat, paint and cost of base truck.

My suggestion is to list it on e-bay.

Nice truck!

Chris B.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Very nice ride, good luck with the sale and hope you get what you need out fo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.