• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Advanced Adapters stuff showed up today!

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
NV 3550 adapters. Cool stuff, nicely made and packaged up with all hardware necessary.
DSC03434.jpg

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Did you get the rubber mount for the center of the crossmember? Dont see it there, not sure whats in the orange box, could be it. It is a nice kit.

OP
OP
DRBRONCO69

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Did you get the rubber mount for the center of the crossmember? Dont see it there, not sure whats in the orange box, could be it. It is a nice kit.

Yes Tito, it came with the mount too. You bought the same kit didn't you? It is nicely machined and the crossmember is pretty sturdy too. It even came with the shifter and knob and a Centerforce clutch.I was told it would come with a LUK so I was surprised to see that.:) I bought my trans off Ebay and it came with a B+M short throw shifter that I am hoping will work in my truck. We'll see when I get it in. I have a 2" BL so I am not sure yet. - Mike

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thanks Bud, whens the install? I am going to get as much done as I can on mine this weekend, the 5.0 is almost freed from the explorer, man those modern engine compartments are full of wires!!! The ZF, doubler and 205 are pretty much ready, just need to paint em all pretty...guess what color ;D
I actually managed to get the whole harness out of the explorer without a broken wire (except cut grounds). Need to junkyard shop Thursday to get the missing pieces and some steel stock to make crossmembers with, I'm anxious!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i wanna know how that shifter install goes too, be sure and post pics of how it sits inside the rig. if josh doesn't get the B&M and you don't use it, i'll buy it from you.

OP
OP
DRBRONCO69

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
I'll post pics once I get it together. I should have the stock Knob because the one that came with the trans is an aftermarket engraved billet one. I'll see what it looks like tomorrow cause the trans will be here in the afternoon.

OP
OP
DRBRONCO69

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
My trans came today ;D with billet shifter but the guy "FORGOT" to send the custom engraved billet knob and boot.%) Jeep guys.?:? %)

DSC03446.jpg

DSC03447.jpg