• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

T3-Bronco Wiring Harness!

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Many of you know this harness from the eBay sales under the name "4wheelinjunky". West Coast Broncos is now a dealer for these and all products manufactured by Northwest Autowire. From now until the end of April, we will be offering these at a special introductory price of only $179.95, that's $20 off the already dirt-cheap regular price of $199.95!

We'll also be conducting a give-away here on Classicbroncos.com for a FREE HARNESS! The give-away and the special offer will expire at the same time, so if you need one anyhow don't wait around to see if you've won! We'll gladly refund or offer store credit if you purchase a harness then win the give-away.

Check out the T3-Bronco harness on our site at this link or check out the info below. The website price reflects this special offer so go there and get one for yourself before the prices go back to normal ;D Here's the photo and description from our site, if you have any other questions about it please feel free to email me at dusty@wcb4x4.com.

20605a-400.jpg

West Coast Broncos is proud to offer an affordable alternative to the expensive aftermarket wiring harnesses on the market. This kit from Northwest Autowire is perfect for everything from basically stock to highly modified Broncos. Unlike other low-cost "universal" harnesses available elsewhere on the web, 80% of this harness comes cut to length, taped, loomed and terminated just for the Bronco. But a more generic wiring scheme is maintained in the dash area and engine compartment, where most of our Broncos are far from stock anyhow. Using this harness you can customize your dash and engine wiring to suit your specific rig's custom modifications, rather than paying hundreds of dollars more for a harness that is set up for OEM equipment you no longer have and will have to cut out or alter anyhow. And for those whose Broncos are still intact as Henry intended them, this harness is still easy to configure for the stock instruments, switches, etc.

This kit includes circuits for headlights, front markers, front signals, taillights, brake lights, rear signals, back up lights, main fuel tank sender, starting system, ignition system, oil pressure sender, temp. sender, instrument lights, heater, wipers, horn, and spares for additional accessories! Also included are an integrated 40 amp accessory relay (for off-road lights, electric fans, fuel pumps, etc.), a 30 amp circuit breaker for wipers, signal flasher, hazard flasher, dash mount ignition switch, and late model ATC/ATO blade style fuse block with fuses and wires installed. All the wires are color coded, with many of them printed every few inches with the name of the circuit. The kit includes detailed, easy to follow instructions with color wiring diagrams.

While you're on our site, check out the rest of our growing selection of electrical-related items, including components for both OEM and custom dash installations.

Dusty

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Just a reminder, the special pricing ends when the give-away ends so get your orders in so you don't miss out. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far. All of the orders placed so far have shipped out already.

Dusty

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Are these still available at the 179 price?
Thanks
Jimm

As of right now they are. Whenever I get around to doing website updates tomorrow the price will be re-set to $199.95. If you miss it give me a call within the next couple days and order it over the phone, I'll let you in at the lower price. Thanks for looking!

Dusty

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Got mine last week, looking forward to installing it and giving feedback, thanks Dusty for the good deal.

Jimm Powell

Wiring harness

Hey Dusty,

Thanks will be calling you as soon as I get paid, next couple of days.

Thanks Again
Jimm

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
is the headlight relay included in this harness? I didn't see it, but was hoping you had integrated that into the harness.

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
No, its not. I can send you a relay kit that you can wire in yourself though, or you can use the stand-alone headlight relay harness we sell.

At some point in the future we'll probably commission them to do a custom configuration for us, which will include the headlight relays already installed. But this harness doesn't have that yet.

Dusty

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
I was wondering how everybody that ordered this product liked the install? Was it easy with the directions etc? Were the wires the right size? Any info would be great, as I am in the market for a new harness, and do not want to spend $600 if possible. Thanks

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I havent finished mine yet, just got it installed enough to get it on the road and have headlights to take it to SOB, hand signals for me right now ;D
So far so good, I'd be sure to add the expansion pack (only like $20) to add 4 more circuits to it to allow for radio or lights or fuel pump, etc. Definitely worth the price in my opinion.

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
Thanks for the reply. I am leaning towards this one, just have to pull trigger on buying it. Appreciate the response.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Its a nice kit for a trail truck assuming you have access to schematics and understand basic wiring. Not at all in the same class as the oem replacement units from Painless or Centech. Prepare to reuse alot of your factory connectors.
My 2cents.
Dennis

Broncoman1966

Painless is alot easier to use for those that are doing this sort of thing the first time. But if you have done it before and want to save some cash this is the way top go.

broncobeast68

I have not finished mine yet. I need to call for help. I already found out that the wiring for the Voltage Regulator was not included. Have to figure this out and then also how to wire into the Headligts.

ripcityracing

I bought the kit with the headlight relays and had it in in 2 weekends. That was almost 2 years ago and everything works great and has held up real well. I bought the GM weatherpack connector kit and a wiring loom kit from from Summit and except for being time consuming it was real easy. I also bought a turnsignal harness so everythign was new. This is the 6th car I've rewired and the 2nd bronco and this is a relatively easy install. Remember this is a universal kit and you will need to reuse alot if not all of your original end connectors.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CEI-103005/

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TAY-38000/