• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any Interest in San Jose, Ca get together?

Where to go?

• Boardwalk, Los Altos

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • University Chicken, Santa Clara

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • In and Out, Milpitas

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • None of these

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Muddypony

Wanted to see if there might be any interest having some local Bronco owners in the San Jose area get together. Nothing crazy, maybe just In and Out or something like that.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
I work in SJ 3-4 days a week and I'd be interested in meeting some locals. My Bronco is not quite road-worthy yet, its in my garage in Livermore. Its getting close though.

Brinco

Sounds good. It is always nice to meet some feloow EB owners and check out some local rigs.

FFMDX

Loc.
Roseville, CA
My rig is getting close! I'm in Livermore as well, but work in Palo Alto. There are a bunch of local guys over on NCB.

Pokey71

Bronco Guru
Im always down for some broncos to get together.

Whole bunch on NorCalBroncos.com

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Sounds like some good fun. Also post up on the yahoo list.
We did a couple of get together's a little while back One a a pizza place in mountain view and the other at Hooters in fremont and had a pretty good turn out.
Keep us posted

jpoore

Loc.
San Jose, CA
There's a new Hooters down here in Campbell!!! :)

I'm in.

Just had lunch there today. Frankly it sucked. I don't know if there is a East Coast vs. West Coast formula, but I used to love their wings.

University Chicken is much better, IMHO, for wings.

I'm sure some like the half naked ladies, but that seems a half-assed approach to me :) the Pink Poodle is just around the corner....

JP

Rumpfy

Loc.
San Jose, Ca.
Every time we've driven by there was a line out the door for that Hooters.

I'm all for eye candy, but I agree on the approach. You can still serve decent food.

Needs to be a place with a decent sized parking lot to get all the trucks together.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm down for wherever. We did Boardwalk in MTN View a while back and that didn't suck, food is excellent, lot is decent.

Mark@Wildhorses

Wanted to see if there might be any interest having some local Bronco owners in the San Jose area get together. Nothing crazy, maybe just In and Out or something like that.

I'm up to it. Unfortunately I'm Bronco-less for a week or two more, so it would be motorcycle or truck transportation.
If it's bike, I can bring some stuff via back pack, if truck I can bring entire suspension system, NV3550, you name it. :eek:

Mark@Wildhorses

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I am in... Live in Morgan Hill and work in Palo Alto...

We might even be able to get Mark from Wildhorses to come over the hill...;D

Boy I must be getting old, how did I miss his earlier post. ?:?

OP
OP
Muddypony

Muddypony

We could plan it for the week after the 4th to give everybody a little time to get there trucks together. Maybe Wednesday the 9th.