• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LMC or Jeff's Bronco ?????? who has better quality products?

rodez

Loc.
somerton-yuma
Hello everyone
i need to buy some replacement parts for my broco such as: exterior rubber kits, lights, signal lights and other components

who has better quality parts? LMC, Tom's bronco, broncograveyard, wild horses???

thanks

handsomerob

Loc.
las cruces
I personally have had great luck with wild horses but i think for the most part the are all pretty good. I did get some stuff from LMC that I wasnt super happy with and I thought thier prices were kinda high myself.

OP
OP
rodez

rodez

Loc.
somerton-yuma
my friend who is fixing up my bronco, told me that he had some issues with LMCs parts not fitting 100% correct...
so i dont want to have any issues like that...

thanks

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
I've never ordered from LMC. I've purchased a lot from JBG though, and I have never had any problems at all.

I also really like Wild Horses, they are top notch!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
there are only so many manuf for bronco parts. most the vendors sell the same ones to a degree. i found places like lmc, npd also stock them. you can always call and ask a vendor who makes a particular item.
one thing with the bronco houses, is that they are genuinely concerned about you and you aren't really treated like just another schmo off the street with a credit card. i believe in support those that care about us and are into these old trucks. they all need to make a living too, so show some love to them.

one thing with lmc & npd.. they aren't developing parts for the bronco, they are just mass retailers. all these bronco houses have their own lines & support smaller manufactures which i fall into so i sway towards them.
so support the little guys!

7bronco6

Loc.
PA
x2 Wildhorses, Broncograveyard, BCbronco, Tom's, James Duff, go with one of them..They seem to always be cheaper in price too..

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Look for the one that is closest to you, so the shipping is alot cheaper. Especially if your buying heavy items.

OsideDave

I like LMC for my 70 F250 but I recommend Bronco houses for original and aftermarket parts.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Go with one of the bronco houses not LMC. The fit and prices are better. Also LMC gets alot of there parts from the bronco houses. I got a radiator for mine from LMC when I first got my truck(I didnt know any better) and it was packed in two boxes the first was from LMC the inner box was from Bronco Graveyard! Since then I buy most of my parts from JBG.

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
Just like Nixtrix has stated there are only so many manufacturers of bronco products . LMC is just a marketing outlet. I have purchased both cheap and great quality products from LMC. I have gotten to the point when buying from LMC to ask them if I can look at the product before I commit to buying. I guess I can do that since I can stop by and look.