• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa X

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
It's that time again ... I am working on my blog page%)
www.howiebilt.blogspot.com

The 10th Annual Howiepalooza will be held near Seymore , Missouri at the
Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch www.smorr.net
on the last weekend of April :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't have many details yet but I know it's going to be a great time . The park is fantastic and the ammenities are first class .

I'll have more details on my blog , when I know more but I just wanted to get this thread started so folks can plan their vacations :cool: :cool: :cool:

howiebilt

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This might be a possibility........

Where does everybody stay ?

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
A bunch of us usually camp out in a big circle around a camp fire and a few stay in motels.

Last year John and I took my car and left the Broncos at home, but still had one heck of a great time. I think we are both going to take ours this year though.

Some of the best laughs I have ever had were around a Howiepalooza camp fire and I think others would agree, even Greg ;)

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We're in!!! - Save our Spot ......oh and a spot for Gregg too ;D
We have to hear about Baja;) so no killin' him til he's told all!

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Two Bronco events I always try to make.........Howiepalooza and OCBR. Marking my calendar now to make sure I make it this coming year. I haven't checked their website yet but I'm planning on the camping thing again. It's always a good time. However, last year made by sides hurt from the threats of kill'n.;)

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
This is one of the closest events to me, I'm in! Camping sounds good and that time of year the weather should be just right for it.

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
Time to start planning another road trip!

Ah, yes. This will be the first anniversary of my meeting the midwest Bronco group. That was one memorable night.

-Gregg

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Two Bronco events I always try to make.........Howiepalooza and OCBR. Marking my calendar now to make sure I make it this coming year. I haven't checked their website yet but I'm planning on the camping thing again. It's always a good time. However, last year made by sides hurt from the threats of kill'n.;)

I second that Don, I'm sure we'll make it to this year also. Maybe have to pitch a tent next to ya so we don't have to get up and drive home "motel" with our sides hurting.

My wife won't get on here so I'll put a word in for her also, she is looking at the calender to mark the dates, and correcting my spelling.

David

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
This is one of the closest events to me, I'm in! Camping sounds good and that time of year the weather should be just right for it.

Won't have to wait till TUESDAY of OCBR after all. Can't wait to see everybody there.

David

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
While waiting for Howiepalooza I thought I would take my grand daughter hunting, she got this buck Sunday at a 110 yards with a muzzle loader ;D

I will have more great stories for around the campfire ;)

Attachments

• 100_0818.jpg
    100_0818.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
howiebilt

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I'm not sure when the season starts ... but they have bear, bobcat and other such critters . So bring her with ya and the muzzle loader;) and I can't wait to try the jerky ;D

howiebilt

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

the kill'n & a call to Lori .....to tell her about the 'little scratch' on the bronco;D