• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Yellow77 printed on shirts and coffee mugs, Order link here!!

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
The items are printed per order. Get them in time for Christmas as gifts for family and friends

335041778v3_240x240_Front.jpg

There are 4 different prints to choose from..
Place orders here...........................

Last edited:

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
only if the kids autographed it for TOFWIC and TOFMIC!! You know, I think I will need two one for each
TOFIC

TN1776

Bronco Guru
I'd consider one. I need more Bronco clothing.

Hey - if Harley guys can collect Harley apparel from far flung corners of the western hemisphere, so can Bronco guys.

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
In simple words.................
1. What colors will be offered?
2. How much?
3. Does the Bronco come in a different color or only yellow?
4. Are these pre shrunk?
5. What manufacturer shirt are these printed on? Hanes, BVD, Fruit of the EB, etc.
6. Kids sizes available?

Thanks Mad..............

Ok, Ok, I'll take a few.:-* ;D

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
Doesn't the cross below the "o"s in Broncos have some kind of religious significance? And what is Organized Chaos? I'm not picking on you Mad, I'm just wondering. I'd buy anything that said Hawaii AND had an EB on it! :D

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Only if they come in kids sizes as well. I couldn't wear one around the house, if my son and daughter didn't have one as well.....

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Doesn't the cross below the "o"s in Broncos have some kind of religious significance? And what is Organized Chaos? I'm not picking on you Mad, I'm just wondering. I'd buy anything that said Hawaii AND had an EB on it! :D
It's not my design.
I'm not sure what the "o"s mean, I just got a test sample with my rig in it.
The printer who is doing this is just starting out and I guess it's his logo, i'll have to ask..

Maybe posting on this thread suggestions as to how it should be done and what would sell most and I'll send him a link of this thread with your comments..
Send him feedback from the EB community...

Rocky1977Bronco

Loc.
Kapolei Hawaii

Organized Chaos is the designer of the logo.