• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 170ci 3 spd uncut sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
I am looking to trade my 66 uncut plow truck for a good tub, prefer fiberglass and possibly a half cab w/ bulk head

The truck runs and drives, I have been using it to plow this winter but is starting to have starting issues it needs the single barrel rebuilt but once it starts it runs great. It has a new floor put in and a 2" BL doors all work but has had some tacky repair done to the posts. But is a good start for someone if the want i just dont have enough time to fix them all anymore. I will need a windsheild frame and new glass. as the original 2 front seats need to be redone but still work and a fold and tumbler from a jeep.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

OP
OP
J

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
actually tom I picked up a 69 half cab 302 3 speed project. and yes i still need a tire carrier for my other 69, as well as a power steering box and a maybe a power brake setup. ill let you know. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.