• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2nd Annual Raleigh, NC Get-together March 14

HigginsHorse

Just wanted to invite everyone to the 2nd Annual Raleigh Get-together. Nothing formal, just a meet and greet. We'll be meeting in the Rudino's parking lot near the intersection of Six Forks Rd and Strickland Rd on March 14 at 2pm. Come one, come all.

David
HigginsHorse

My69Pony

Ok, I'm a fairly new North Carolinian living in the Fayetteville area and would like to meet some other Broninians. A Get together sounds great. So a question, what is a Rudino's? I’m taking it that it is an Eats place. My Bronco is not road worth just yet, but I’d love to show it off with everybody else. Would it be worth trailering it up just to look at? I’d love to come, we will see what happens.
Brian

deltabronco

Bronco Guru
I will be there. I only live about 10 min. away. It would be nice to drive my EB, but I like to be realistic.

OP
OP
H

HigginsHorse

My69Pony, Rudino's is a sub and pizza place. If you feel like hauling it up here, bring it on. We'll check it out.

Raleigh_Bronco, I thought you'd be done with your axle by now. What's the hang-up. Adjustable trackbar?

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
My69Pony, Rudino's is a sub and pizza place. If you feel like hauling it up here, bring it on. We'll check it out.

Raleigh_Bronco, I thought you'd be done with your axle by now. What's the hang-up. Adjustable trackbar?

Come on dude, you know how my projects go! ;D

commoncold

I might be there...if the bronco ever decides to steer right %)

Long time from now to work the bugs out

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
Raleigh Get Together

I got my Davis Unified Ignition today and I'm getting ready to bless somebody with a Centech Wiring Harness order Friday.

We'll have to have a harness party for mine and Higginshorse.

Rudinos roof top, March madness, chicken wings and good Bronco buddies met on this site, Sounds good to me.

Attachments

• daniel.jpg
    daniel.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 111