• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bama Brawl Date Change

gbbronco

Loc.
Alexander City
Gray Rock orv Park call me today there is a conflict on the week end of 19-22 we change it to the 26-30 I am sorry they over ruled me ( they own the Park ) GREG more Info Grayrockorv.com or 256-397-2826

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 16

joe

Bronco Guru
cool :cool: gives me another week to get my shit together, its literally scattered all over the shop ?:?

Hey Josh, you gona make it now? ;D

Hey Mike, pick me up on you way by %)

hope to see Ya'll down there, we hope?

U2 Slim! :p ;D

Last edited:

partsflyin

cool :cool: gives me another week to get my shit together, its literally scattered all over the shop ?:?

Hey Josh, you gona make it now? ;D

Hey Mike, pick me up on you way by %)

hope to see Ya'll down there, we hope?

U2 Slim! :p ;D

I plan to be there bro!! It doesn't look like I'll have my rig this year though:cry: I decided to swap out 100% of the drivetrain and in the middle of everything my work went to sh-t:mad: . so now she sits patiently waiting for daddy to get some exta money.
bronco-08-004.jpg

U better have your drinkin shoes on!!

partsflyin

I was hoping to settle the score with "Big Egg" this year to.:cry:
100_0302.jpg

bco3.jpg

Maybe next year!

fablife

I plan to be there bro!! It doesn't look like I'll have my rig this year though:cry:
U better have your drinkin shoes on!!

hey Slim, what's up? you partin your truck??? how much for the blue tarp? lol...see ya'll there!!! JD

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
Lots will camp. We will stay in Fultondale about 20 minutes away. There are several hotels there at the exit.

eb-nutt1

Hey JoJo, we don't allow no Tenase hickbilly TV star, oil smoking *hevy motored eb at our events!!! Now if you promise to let me co-pilot, I'll see if I can pull some strings? In the process of removing all of the eb gear for the tons and got to move some stuff to buy some stuff!!!

Brian

ps--you looked pretty fly pimping them dairy queen parts on xtreme4x4 this past weekend!!!