• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Extreme Duty Tie Rod / Drag Link $249.00 Shipped

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Assembled EXTREME DUTY 66-75 , 76-77 Early Bronco or 76-79 Big Bronco / F150 Assembled tie rod and drag link kits made from 1 1/2" O.D. 1026 D.O.M. Tubing $249.00 DELIVERED to the lower 48 U.S.
Custom Applications same price !!!!
(Made in U.S. Reamer required in most cases to ream knuckles and pitman arm, $66.00 with purchase) . Send PM or email for more info or to purchase.

FordFanStan

Loc.
Imperial Beach, Ca.
Any pictures of this kit installed? What is the normal pricing; I see two 66-77 Bronco kits, one for $229 and one for $279, what is the difference? This can be ordered for tie-rod over knuckle and tie-rod under knuckle? Any info is greatly appreciated. FFS

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Are you still associated with Complete Offroad? If so, then I ordered my kit at the wrong time - I just got it a couple of weeks ago and paid much more for it. This is a sweet price.

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
FordFanStan
The $229.00 is a unwelded kit, The $279.00 is the same assembled unit we have priced for Classic Broncos $249.00 FREE SHIPPING, Can be ordered Tie Rod Over or Under, no additional $$$$.
Thanks,
Mike

Any pictures of this kit installed? What is the normal pricing; I see two 66-77 Bronco kits, one for $229 and one for $279, what is the difference? This can be ordered for tie-rod over knuckle and tie-rod under knuckle? Any info is greatly appreciated. FFS

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Devin,
I still build the roll cages for Complete Off Road which I sold, The Tie Rod kit we sell (Extreme Custom Fabrication) is the same unit / quality as we sold when I owned Complete Off Road.
Thanks,
Mike

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Devin,
I still build the roll cages for Complete Off Road which I sold, The Tie Rod kit we sell (Extreme Custom Fabrication) is the same unit / quality as we sold when I owned Complete Off Road.
Thanks,
Mike

DANGIT!!!! I wasn't aware of the new business that you started up. They charge a lot more for their tie rod kits. Oh well, live and learn I guess. ;) :p

localrich

Loc.
Sandy, UT
Devin,
Thanks,
Mike

Oh well I just spent $1300 there as I thought they were a vendor here :-[

Dbteak

Question- I am running a 76-77 front end and 4 inches back spacing on my rims. The ball joint is already very close to the rims. Does your set up use larger ball joints that could interfere with my rims?

Doug

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
Got mine today.

I knew they were made of 1.5 DOM but it wasn't until I pulled them out of the box that it finally hit me. THESE ARE BEEFY! I just wish my Bronco was in any condition to hit the rocks so I could try these out.

Still smiling ear to ear. Great to work with!!

Do you by any chance have a company sticker? I would be more then happy to slap one on my drag link once installed in hopes of drumming up some more business for you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Appreciate the compliments, Stickers are planned for the future, I'll post when they are available, PM me and they are on the way!
Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Doug,
In most cases these our 1 ton tie rods will clear, I have seen issues with wheel balance weights interference, I think Chuck "BC Broncos" has wheel spacers that cure this issue.
Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Photos of this kit

Does anyone have a photo of this installed I can post on our website?
Thanks,
Mike