• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Roll Cage Kits $459.00 Delivered FREE SHIPPING

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
We are offering our 6 point family cage kits with Free Shipping to lower 48 U.S. for $459.00

Complete 6 Point Family Cage Kit (welding and minor trimming req'd)
(3) SPLIT HOOPS with Sleeves, rear available with 30 degree bend or 12 degree bend for more passenger headroom. 30 degree will ship unless you specify 12 degree at purchase.
(4) CONNECTING SPREADER BARS (pre-notched one end) (6) FOOTPLATES
Fits under all tops, Clears E-Brake and Wipers, Ships via UPS

P.M. me for more info or to purchase

OP
OP
moabmike

moabmike

Loc.
Dubuque
Yes, It is not taller so to speak, merely the middle and rear hoop are bent so the top of the hoop is 4" farther back than our standard cage

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Do you have a pic of the 12 degree "tall" cage installed in a Bronco?

Any deals on a fully welded one?

Does it fit with stock dash pad or does the pad need removed?

Last edited:

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
We are offering our 6 point family cage kits with Free Shipping to lower 48 U.S. for $459.00

Complete 6 Point Family Cage Kit (welding and minor trimming req'd)
(3) SPLIT HOOPS with Sleeves, rear available with 30 degree bend or 12 degree bend for more passenger headroom. 30 degree will ship unless you specify 12 degree at purchase.
(4) CONNECTING SPREADER BARS (pre-notched one end) (6) FOOTPLATES
Fits under all tops, Clears E-Brake and Wipers, Ships via UPS

P.M. me for more info or to purchase

do you have more pictures of this cage put together? The ebay ones are hard to see

gclauson

Contributor
roll cage material?

Mike,

What diameter and thickness tubing do you use and is it DOM?
Thanks!

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
2" O.D. X 1/8" Thick Tubing (add $50.00 for D.O.M. Upgrade)

Do you make any with 1 5/8 DOM? Also can you make any modifications to the cage? I want the front hoop to come down behind the dash and I have extended the floor of my 1/2 cab back to the front of the rear fender well, so the rear hoop could come almost straight down, instead of angling back.