• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Killer Bee Bronco" SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
sold to a great new owner that should treat it well.....many happy and comfortable years ahead for this vehicle.

Attachments

• shady top and doors off.JPG
    shady top and doors off.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 623
  • bronco back tire top and doors.JPG
    bronco back tire top and doors.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 471
  • top new interior with tire.JPG
    top new interior with tire.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 504
  • killer bee glove box.JPG
    killer bee glove box.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 376
  • engine bay.JPG
    engine bay.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 326
  • front yard with top and doors on.jpg
    front yard with top and doors on.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
The first offer has set the price at 11,999.....and I have a guy locally that is on the fence about beating that offer.

....its only worth what someone will actually show up with in cash......and what the seller will take.

Who offers 11,999 as opposed to 12k???? Always makes me wonder.... "boy... I'll beat them for a buck!"

OP
OP
daduze2

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
My first offer fell through.....nerves got the best of him.....seeing this bronco in person will kill all nerves.

OP
OP
daduze2

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
Actually saw your post here and your sale on ebay....your bronco was nice too.....its all about finding someone with the cash right now and wants to invest in something other than the stock market :)

The last guy that wanted to buy it said it was for investment purposes.

Guess maybe if I really get serious I will have to put it on ebay.

Last edited:
OP
OP
daduze2

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
Just put on ebay......as a local sale for $10 bucks....not sure if that will bring any new eyes to it or not.

OP
OP
daduze2

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
7 days....and it is only suppose to be viewed by users that are within 100 mile radius....I see a lot of car dealers use it.....the buyer fills out a contract with the seller or something like that if they agree to pay the asking price. I am sure it wont work...but for 10 bucks I thought I would try it before going all out on an auction.

OP
OP
daduze2

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
Please do not respond to this thread unless you have questions and you are interested in buying. Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
daduze2

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
I am still getting a ton of emails and this is the only place I have it listed so I guess I will bump it one more time.

Might as well give you a picture to enjoy......;D

Attachments

• bronco front alone.JPG
    bronco front alone.JPG
    221.6 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.