• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My 77 Bronco in the new DVD release Into the Blue 2 The Reef filmed in Hawaii

Rocky1977Bronco

Loc.
Kapolei Hawaii
Just released today. Watched almost the whole movie and thought they cut the Bronco out and then there it was. Short scene, but this blonde chick gets out of it and walks down to the beach. They had to rig up a cable for her to pull because my inside door release is broken. Was freaking cool to see my Bronco in a movie even if the movie was a DVD release only. Check it out.

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
Thats sweet. Even if it's not mine it's still cool to see a bronco on the big screen.

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Very cool indeed. Funny that they had to "rig" the door to open for her. That adds even more coolness to it IMO. Congrats!

67u13

Loc.
austin texas
I notice most filmmakers want early broncos and scouts to make movies. Did they tear up your truck at all.

OP
OP
Rocky1977Bronco

Rocky1977Bronco

Loc.
Kapolei Hawaii
I notice most filmmakers want early broncos and scouts to make movies. Did they tear up your truck at all.

Haha, funny you ask. They were supposed to be driving it in the movie, but I blew up the new 347 stroker engine that I had put in it just a few months before. They hauled it to the scene on a tow truck,dropped it off in the sand, made the shot, and then brought it back to me the way they took it.

Attachments

• bronco 033.JPG
    bronco 033.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 83
  • bronco 013.JPG
    bronco 013.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 59
  • bronco 015.JPG
    bronco 015.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 55
  • bronco 027.JPG
    bronco 027.JPG