• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR Boys going to Hot Springs again.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Club run to Hot Springs on May 30th. Wheeling all day and may even go out for dinner on the way home. There is already a standing invite from kbldawg to go with him and some heeps on the 16th. I can't make it to both and this is as soon as we can go. I didn't do it last time, but there will be a chance to win something for all members who attend. Everyone is invited.

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
wish i could make it since it would be my birthday, but it is my weekend to work and quite a trip for one day. thanks for the invite

Wes

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
No problem Wes. Have a happy birthday and we'll wheel with you again soon. Hopefully you'll actually be driving a Bronco.;)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Valerie and I should be able to make this one and we sure are looking forward to it.

Also, dinner at La Hacienda Mexican restaurant Saturday night.

And I'm ordering whatever John does ;)

BIGED

Guru ????
Should be able to make it. just put air back in my tires and washed off that smorr mud. amazing what you pick up catin around;D ;D

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
We're in, clutch is fixed and ready to be tested.....La Hacienda is Lisa's favorite Mexican food restaurant in Hot Springs.....yall just had to do that to me didn't ya!%)

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Too far for the Lockwood boys

Club run to Hot Springs on May 30th. Wheeling all day and may even go out for dinner on the way home. There is already a standing invite from kbldawg to go with him and some heeps on the 16th. I can't make it to both and this is as soon as we can go. I didn't do it last time, but there will be a chance to win something for all members who attend. Everyone is invited.

That's 6 1/2 hours away from here so even though we would like to join in on more of your adventures we can't make this one. Maybe we will just run down to SMORR again and take some of our own pictures this time. Have fun!

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
We might be going to SMORR on memorial day weekend. I think the guys ill be going with will be running all the 4s for sure. And possibley some of the 5s.
That's 6 1/2 hours away from here so even though we would like to join in on more of your adventures we can't make this one. Maybe we will just run down to SMORR again and take some of our own pictures this time. Have fun!

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Just got around to cleaning off mine Friday. Had to wait for it to stop raining longer than 15 minutes.%)
Looks like we're already going to have a pretty good showing.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
memorial weekend

We might be going to SMORR on memorial day weekend. I think the guys ill be going with will be running all the 4s for sure. And possibley some of the 5s.

I will check with the family calendar but we usually head to the Lake of the Ozarks that weekend. My son, Jfly13, will follow you on the 4s and 5s if he can make it that weekend. Mine may be out of commission for awhile this summer for some needed attention. We will let you know if we are coming.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
He needs to get that frontend locked! But it does do pretty good not locked. ThereS always winching! lol
I will check with the family calendar but we usually head to the Lake of the Ozarks that weekend. My son, Jfly13, will follow you on the 4s and 5s if he can make it that weekend. Mine may be out of commission for awhile this summer for some needed attention. We will let you know if we are coming.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country

Hey J, don't break nothing you can't fix before OCBR! Remember this year you said you would be driving not riding! That means you have to keep it on one piece another 4 months or so....;D

BIGED

Guru ????
Looks like there will be a few for the 30th.;D any one else ?:)