• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What if Pixar . . . *Winner Announced!*

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
. . . came out with a sequel to Cars and made an off-road racing movie staring a Bronco? What would that Bronco look like? And what would his or her name be?

Well we think our "Hero" would look something like this -

2009_Kids_Shirt.jpg

This is the new art work for the 2009 MEB Round Up kid's shirts and it will be on a heather gray t-shirt.

As for our Hero's name, MEB is holding a "Name the Bronco" contest - only open to "kids"! Please show the picture to your kids, or your grand kids, or your neighbor's kids, and let's hear some suggestions for a good name. The kid who suggests the name that is then chosen by the MEB Round Up Committee will get a free kid's shirt. The first suggestion with the name that is chosen will be the winner as determined by the replies to this thread. The winner and the name will be announced at the Round Up (info here http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136412 ). The winner need not be present to win the shirt. So let's see what your kids can come up with!

If you would like to order a kid's shirt they are available to pre-order up until June 1 at the MEB Store website - http://www.earlybroncos.com/store/

Good Luck!

Gary Gibson
MEB Events Director
Round Up Chairman

Last edited:

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Really cool. I'll buy a couple for some kids over here in Southern Calif. Youth's Small...please..lol

stingray427

Actually "Scoop" is a pretty good name for the Bronco, seems to fit (needs a hood scoop and a 351 swap and a 5 1/2" lift and a...). By the way, I had my kid type this since it is only open to them. I swear I did, really

67u13

Loc.
austin texas
there was an article in bronco driver depicting a couple of broncos for a cars sequel and the full size was named windsor and the eb named parnelli jones

67u13

Loc.
austin texas
issue number 25 back inside cover, yours is alot more detailed and attractive, since the magazine merely had sketches.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Asa, 5 says "Booger... 'cause it's green!"
Elijah, 7 suggested "Dyno"
Willow, 3 is thinking about it.

Here's two of them sporting last years round up shirts and Asa's got "cars" sock's to boot. They were chillin' watching some mud racing action at Morgan's Corner in North Carolina.

Attachments

• seat1.JPG
    seat1.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 53

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
all broncos get names in my shop. Rusty seems to fit many of their "personalities"

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Asa, 5 says "Booger... 'cause it's green!"
Elijah, 7 suggested "Dyno"
Willow, 3 is thinking about it.

Biff, so what has Willow come up with?? ;)

all broncos get names in my shop. Rusty seems to fit many of their "personalities"

Nick, if that was the naming criteria I would say almost every Bronco would be named Rusty! Or may Lincoln after they're repaired and welded up . . .

Let's hear from some more kids . . . or kids of any age . . . :cool:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
dang it i forgot to ask my kids this weekend%) will do this weekend