• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rare / Strange Bronco Images Bronco Buster, conway Twitty, Etc.

Bronco_46256

Loc.
Elkhart
Finally got a new scanner so I can share some of my Bronco photo collection with everyone.

Click it and it will take you to my photobucket.com page, then you can grab a large photo from there....

I'll post my Bronco Buster photos for folks to grab as well as my favorite---Conway Twitty's "Twitty Bird" Bronco

Last edited:

Johnny

Wow... theres a picture I've never saw before.... thanks..

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Finally got a new scanner so I can share some of my Bronco photo collection with everyone. This link will take you to my photobucket.com page, then you can grab a large photo from there....

Looking forward to what other cool shots you have. The "Bronco Buster" is one of those 'wish we could find it' trucks in our world.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
Bronco_46256

Bronco_46256

Loc.
Elkhart
Its an Ebay find from several years ago. I have an additional one of the truck just as its launching with the chassis torqued up and the slicks wrinkled.

I'll scan and post that tonite....

75 Ranger

I'm sure the only Bronco in it is the body panels. The steering looks to be in the middle of the dash. Still, very cool. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

OP
OP
Bronco_46256

Bronco_46256

Loc.
Elkhart
I think his hair may have been fiberglass instead of the Bronco...

Thats awesome, I havent seen that one.

The one I've got is more like a "Hero Card" that has a signature and him looking out of the truck.

I may have to grab a picture and make it an avatar....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I think his hair may have been fiberglass instead of the Bronco...

Thats awesome, I havent seen that one.

The one I've got is more like a "Hero Card" that has a signature and him looking out of the truck.

I may have to grab a picture and make it an avatar....

Do it ;) I can't find anymore, will have to keep searchin though :)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Colin Farrell and Jeremy Piven in his EB

farrell.jpg