• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Holopawlooza 2009 *Official* Registration Thread...

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
FINALLY.....

Official Registration to Florida Bronco Holopawlooza 2009 Nov. 7-8 !!! :cool:

OK guys and gals ..
1. We would like to know who is definitely coming to Holopawlooza , with how many vehicles and how many people !!! :cool: :eek:

2, Bronco Holopawlooza T-Shirts
This year the Silk Screen shirts will be tan / sand in color . ;)
The shirt features original artwork on 100% preshrunk cotton .( see pic )
If your interested they are $10/each from sizes from M to 3XL
I AM ONLY GOING TO HAVE SHIRTS MADE PER REQUEST !!!

If you don't want to miss having this shirt, just let me know with your official registration to the event !! ;D

Orders end FRY 10/23/09 at 11:59pm
Everyone that orders a shirt receives it at the event and thats where you can pay me for it in cash !!! ;)

Thanks
Franko :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by Smokeater11.... 10-15-09

I would like for everyone to plan to be to the gas station on Sat nov 7th by no later than 9:30am.
I plan to have someone stationed at the gas station(starting around6:30am) to greet everyone as they come in and have 2 or 3 people to lead the way to the camp. I want to shoot the group pics at 10:00am and then send everyone out onto the trails for the rest of the day. I will be posting up phone numbers of the SEB members so that if someone is going to be late they can contact one of us.

Heres the link of the area.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...8feedfb63&z=12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smokeater11;1428132 on 10-28-09 said:
Alright guys I'm gonna give you some phone numbers to write down. These are the people you need to call if you have any issues en route to Holopawlooza that would make you later than 9:30am on Sat morning. These guys can also answer most of your questions about the event you might have.

Mark Hughes(smokeater11) 863-559-6910
Chris Williams(yANK) 407-433-9385
Darren McGhee(ohpoo2) 407-729-3991
Franko (franko289) 561-281-8150

There may be some more numbers added to this list at a later time so check back again before you head out on Fri or Sat.

Note: we all have jobs and can't always answer our phones so please leave a message with a name & number and we'll get back to you ASAP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those that are going to use MapQuest, Google maps, or a GPS to get your directions here is the info you need to input:

Intersection: US 192 & US 441
City: St. Cloud
Zip Code: 34773

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for info about the gathering see :

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139829

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Map to Holopawlooza ....

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...13583&t=h&z=16

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Attachments

• x3290.jpg
    x3290.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 30
  • x3291.jpg
    x3291.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
let me start ......

-:¦:-•:*'""* -:¦:-HALLOWPALOOZA -:¦:- *'""*:•.-:¦:-

Registration

Indeviduals: GF and I

Vehicles: F150 + Trailer and 71 EB "Hilda"

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shirt: yes/no ?
Quantiy: ?
Size: ?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pick, copy and past my Message and change out answers !!! ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
You know I'm there, most likely by myself.

F150 + trailer and my '66 aka Gunny Highway (whether it's running or not)

2 XL shirts for me

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Franko i will take two 2xl and a small for my son quinn he is five but is a big boy at 72 pounds.

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
I'm in - (1) EB (1) Trailor (1) four wheeler (1) F-350 (tons) of beer also I may have a buddy with an 85 bronco. A friend with a HEEP but he has a key and will probably be helping me, yANK, and Darren with the GUIDE issue.

cmatthews7

Loc.
Lake Placid
Count me and the wife, one GMC truck and trailer, the '77 and a Polaris on the trailer. Two shirts, one 2XL, one XL. Hey, Bax said something about cooking, do we need to fork up some dough for the meat (send it to Bax?). He was talking about Boston Butts, and this many people it will be pricey.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Count me in! One Yukon, Trailer and one Bronco. Me and Wife. Are dogs allowed?

What is everyone sleeping in? Tents, backs of trucks etc?

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
sleeping in all the above and maybe where ever you fall that night after all the food and beverages. Yes dogs are allowed and some people bring tents, pop-ups, travel trailers or just the insde of the cab of your truck or the bed what ever suits you. you guys will have a blast. I would suggest bug spray and clean water. Their is some water out there but probably not enough for everyone and its cold!

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Any fellow guitar players coming?

Couple more questions:

Does anyone else who is attending play guitar or other instrament? I thought it might be pretty cool to have a little late night, camp fire , jug-band jam out there. Sounds like for those who don't play a guitar, they could play lead bear can or rythm Whiskey bottle. ;-)

Also, would anyone object to a '71 J**P Comando joing the group? I have a good friend with a pretty sweet ol' rig that loves to wheel.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
No worries. He's a great sport and loves to give and take the heckling. Very capable rig too...for a Heep. ;-)

ohpoo2

Contributor
Sign me up!

Me

Truck, trailer and Bronco

1 - XXL Shirt

May have some club shirts coming also.

Darren

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL

Registration

Individuals: Me (Chris) and my 8 year old son (Morgan)
Vehicles: I may just drive the Bronco (scary if I break something while I'm there). 1976 Bronco Convertible Roadster (Blue & White with Black Top) -- If I do tow it it will be with 2006 Toyota 4Runner (Dark Blue)
~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shirt: YES
Quantity: 2
Size: 1 - XXL, & 1 - Small for 8yr old boy

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Guys if you know of people that are going PLEASE get ahold of them and have them come register for the event. It is important that we have as accurate a number as possible.

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
My brother kevin will be there in his 66 i will post for him and my brother john will be there in his 96 bronco

thirdtime

Contributor
My EB is undergoing body off re-work currently (got in deeper than I planned), so I won't be able to bring it but I am planning on attending anyway. It will be great to see some of the other rigs and get ideas as I put mine back together.

fla67

Registration

Individuals: Me

Vehicles: 1968 Bronco

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shirt: Yes
Quantity: 1
Size: L

I would like to head over on Friday as I will have to leave early on Sat afternoon. Please let me know if you guys need help setting up and such