• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Almost Done

66Prowler

Loc.
Peoria
New to classic broncos! check out my bronco AKA “The Prowler”

Befor Paint

MexicoOctober07010.jpg

1st Test drive, El Gulfo Mexico

Picture020.jpg

After paint, new wheels and trans - C4 "Had to cut em"

Picture038.jpg

Picture052.jpg

289 with 302 heads, built by Texas Joe. Aprox 400 hp

DSC00007.jpg

CopyofPicture013.jpg

CopyofPicture014.jpg

CopyofPicture009-1.jpg

Billet Steering Wheel, still needs leather cover.

6-23-2009004copy.jpg

Last edited:

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Oh Duh, just checked your public profile. Cool, another AZ EB.
Bring it to the Stampede.

Juntura

Would you please show a photo of how you put the cage through the 1/2 cab. The bronco looks very nice.

coyotedav

Loc.
queen creek
wow another nice az brothers bronco!. just a thought.i wonder if the rear legs on the roll bar are switched? again... looking great!!!!!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
looks great! massive pics too!

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
That looks like FUN! just sitting there...
I am getting me a half cab, I like the way that is set up!

Post some specs...

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Good looking Bronco ...But one place there it looked like your were pulling the motor out of your jeep to put in a Bronco...
...Only 4 post and 2 nice Broncos where have you been ...
...What is that color in the bed of your Bronco looked like old time trunk splatter paint.
....Nice ...

OP
OP
66Prowler

66Prowler

Loc.
Peoria
Good looking Bronco ...But one place there it looked like your were pulling the motor out of your jeep to put in a Bronco...
...Only 4 post and 2 nice Broncos where have you been ...
...What is that color in the bed of your Bronco looked like old time trunk splatter paint.
....Nice ...

Thanks!

The picture of the motor is deceiving, didn’t pull it out of the jeep though. I did my floor with a two-part epoxy/ paint chip floor cover, tuff like bed liner.

OP
OP
66Prowler

66Prowler

Loc.
Peoria
Getting a set of full size axles! I have a Dana 44 out of an F150 for the front, and hopefully getting a 9’’ out of a Lincoln with disc brakes for the rear. I was wondering what is the best gear ratio to go with a C4 and 33’’ tires. I have four elevens now and they feel to low, I don’t know for sure because I haven’t driven it on the highway yet.