• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1975 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumpfy

Loc.
San Jose, Ca.
Not the ideal timing with that other eBay Stroppe up, but my 75 Baja is also on the market.

A lot of work has been done to it in the last year. Documentation for nearly everything including original dealer invoice.

Any questions I can't answer about the truck, I'm sure Andrew can as he is familiar with it.

Baja Bronco ad:
http://bajabronco.com/75Bajaforsale.shtml

Current pics of the truck. I still need to get motor and interior pics. Perhaps a vid clip or two. If anyone has a specific request, let me know.

e813597d.jpg

5e29aa8b.jpg

2668aa3c.jpg

2a646425.jpg

fe55d243.jpg

53eaab13.jpg

2ffc8c5e.jpg

fbcc0d49.jpg

e4c6750c.jpg

fe703957.jpg

94157e93.jpg

dbadc759.jpg

6636aae2.jpg

d67d9aea.jpg

ce0de69d.jpg

75bajabroncodealerinvoice.jpg

Last edited:

txpd

realistically speaking i'd like to have this one back. i am waiting for a deposit on the sale of a car and i am waiting on an engine to be delivered that is to be sold.

i might have the bank balance to make a deal on this when those steps are completed. its mostly about timing at this point.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
realistically speaking i'd like to have this one back. i am waiting for a deposit on the sale of a car and i am waiting on an engine to be delivered that is to be sold.

i might have the bank balance to make a deal on this when those steps are completed. its mostly about timing at this point.
I can't blame you for wanting this one back. Good luck!

bskiusaf

Loc.
Fairfax Station
Very nice truck, but the market no longer supports the prices people want for these. If it was all original and optioned out maybe...just my 2cents

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
Very nice truck, but the market no longer supports the prices people want for these. If it was all original and optioned out maybe...just my 2cents

haha.. nice first post %)

One sold on ebay 3 weeks ago for $21,275.75 which is not that far off Rumpfy's asking price. I don't think he's out of line with that asking price.

Oh, by the way, a Stroppe Baja in this shape is about as "optioned out" as you can get on these rigs.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana

Sheesh. %)
A troll's post. Keep your 2 cents to yourself.

Broncoman1966

Take it easy on the new guys. He is probably comparing it to a Standard or a Sport. These are extremely rare vehicles and are hard to find but look at the prices losses some of guys on here are having to take to sell their vehicles. You all know if the price isn't right it will not sell. look at this forum for several examples. I have 10s of thousands invested in my 66 Fastback Gt but if I choose to sell it now I am sure I will lose at least 10000 on it probably more.

OP
OP
Rumpfy

Rumpfy

Loc.
San Jose, Ca.
Hey thanks guys. :)

Its ok, I don't offend easy.

I'm a realist...the asking price in the current market (and even season) is...strong I know.

I don't feel its over priced, but even so there is some flexibility in the sale price. ;)

Miker

Bronco Guru
Well, then, if your as flexible as a limber monkey after a sweedish message, I'll give ya' $8K for the beauty! Seriously though, some guy with plenty of cabbage will come along and see what's in front of him and you'll get close if not all of your asking price. I'm just bummed I'm not that "guy" :(

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
what has been modified?

IE:have you done much besides the engine and paint? Did it come with slotted rims?

NICE look'n resto-mod Baja!!!

good luck w/the sale CA is the best state to move a Baja and get top $$ any-how.

Status
Not open for further replies.